I think i know that guy...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by joker, June 18, 2011.

1. joker

joker Active Member

Almost all the more veteraned players know who each other are and who is capable of what and in which environment, etc etc. Most new good talent that comes into the game is someone's friend with experience in other shooters and given the upper hand through having a good idea of how to play before even purchasing a custom class. However, every once in awhile when i play i run into a few people who hold their own and i feel with a little refinement or advice from veterans would be solid players. Who are some people you guys feel are solid but, "unknown"

HINT: DONT name forum players
    P.S. NO flaming
  2. truckus

truckus New Member

a toxic shot

^ I might have messed up the spacing. This seems like a vet's alternate account because this guy was level 46 with no prestige when i played him earlier today and he had an extremely good handle of the assault and gunner. He outdid me when on my team, and wrecked me when playing against me. Also, his gamerscore is 120 and it's all MNC achievements. I could be wrong though and if that's the case, props to him. He moves, shoots, and takes map control like some of the very well known players I've played. Also, he's friends with Teapot.

my other pick is D3ATHS4INT, or Death Saint. not too sure on his exact spelling either. Very solid assault.

Some other brief mentions go to:

CoolHandLoot (not sure if he's a forumer, but awesome gunner IMO)
    Jugalo 777 (wasn't too impressed a few months ago, but seems to have a pretty nasty clawing gunner now days)

There's quite a few of these people really, but most of the names elude me and mentioning 4 people is enough complimenting out of me for a month.
  3. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

A few names pop up in my mind but i'm not to sure if its because they have a team or not (It only really takes two or three in a pub) then its kinda hard if you are just getting juice chained to make a decision.
    Coolhandloot is a solid player
    Crimsonskull117 also pretty solid
    really anyone past a gremlin can hold a team together except for a few galfwer comes to mind or whatever the hell his name is
  4. IrradiatedRadex

IrradiatedRadex New Member

That IrradiatedRadex guy is extremely good. He lives in Australia, plays on 100 ms lag/ping and still maintains a 7.514 KDR. His main class is Tank, but he also plays Assault, Gunner, Support, Sniper and Assassin well, too (<-- in ascending order [best to worst]).
  5. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

OMG i know that Radex guy...hes such a noob trying to go uber streak with SMG sniper xD
  6. IrradiatedRadex

Lol. You got destroyed.
  7. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

That Light My Pyre guy is such a ***** for playing Assault on his main class. When he plays Assassin, he always screws up. He teleports(lags) when he lunges and his shuriken launcher is cursed(doesn't fire) by his crappy server. He's nothing without his other noob *** friend IrradiatedRadex.
  8. IrradiatedRadex

Indoubitably. :mrgreen:
  9. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

[​IMG]
  10. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

:|
  11. truckus

truckus New Member

I forgot to mention tedforever. That dude's a sick sniper.
  12. visiondlo

visiondlo New Member

ted forever is a dope sniper

i would have to say giantfefifofum, predator mn, and cool hand loot

they are fun to play with and always whoop ***
  13. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Ted is sick.
    The only problem with him is he's too aggressive. He doesn't care about dying, he just rapes and finish the match with a semi positive score like 40-15.
  14. joker

joker Active Member

This isnt a problem, its a great quality. Too many people would rather go 20-0 than 40-15. Ted has the right idea, be aggressive and do what you can to help your team, not help your k/d.
  15. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

Agreed. Aggressive sniping is much more useful than the sniper never dieing.
  16. Reanimated Ace

Reanimated Ace New Member

He's on my friend list, not sure if there's any #s or Xs in it, but Matty Ice is a solid player. I'll check whenever we're playing privates and see if he's interested. Definitely a quality gamer.
  17. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

^
    ^
    ^
    Look at this guy
  18. AARPS

AARPS New Member

Er... that's just called positive.
  19. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

Humiliated Giant twice just saying xD, coolhandloot is good
  20. Metallic Rage

Metallic Rage New Member

I like playing with Minrice. He does his job and plays tank alot, and tank is too slow for me.