Jackbots being overhealed instantly?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Bambam Bm, August 17, 2010.

1. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

Ive noticed this a few times, i don't know if its a glitch or are people cheating. Sometimes during a match i'll be shooting a jackbot and a support class will come up and fully heal the jackbot and fully overheal it (health bar full white). And the support will not be juiced or anything, and im pretty sure you cant overheal a jackbot. I dont know if its a glitch or are they cheating?
  2. AcidSnow

AcidSnow New Member

Yeah, WTF is up with that? I swear when I'm playing as the Support, I canNOT over-heal the Jackbots, but at times I run into enemy Jack's that have been over-healed... Maybe it only happens in OverTime :?:
  3. TrunkJunky

TrunkJunky New Member

It's annoying as hell, but fairly easy to work around. Just grapple it twice from behind as the Assassin for a VERY quick kill. (Level 3 Passive Assassin Skill Upgrade needed)

I've also discovered another similar glitch.

I was a Support class and was trying to overheal a Gap Shot I just deployed. As soon as the Heal Gun hit it, the health bar went from full (green) to 1/3rd of its health (red) and then healed it like normal before FINALLY starting to overheal it.

I've only encountered this glitch on certain maps, but it is concerning when a juiced Assassin poofs in your base and destroys the poor glitched Gap Shots before you even have a chance to re-heal the lost health from the f-in' glitch.
  4. brendy

brendy New Member

I hope this glitch gets fixed soon. It really sucks.
  5. rhineville

rhineville Member

It's funny, I've never been able to overheal a jackbot ever. Not even a tiny sliver.
  6. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

Confirmed by the devs last night that the ability to overheal a jackbot is allowed.

I'm assuming it takes a couple of support to do it though?
  7. rhineville

rhineville Member

It must, either that or it's bugged. I've walked with them down the lane nearly the whole way and nothing happens. Healing them is sort of pointless too, takes too long for a tiny gain. best to just airstrike other jackbots on the way I guess.
  8. DR0KZ

DR0KZ New Member

I was trying to heal a jackbot with another support player and he just fully healed from 60% after both healing him for a few seconds, so dunno it's just glitchy i guess.
  9. TheJackalMan

TheJackalMan New Member

Yeah, I've only seen it happen with multiple supports.
  10. metalsnake27

metalsnake27 New Member

Jack Bot is not able to be over healed, it is a bug and needs to be fixed.

So basically anyone who is using it is exploiting a glitch/bug XD.
  11. AcidSnow

AcidSnow New Member

I played split-screen with a friend, and we were both Supports, and we both tried to heal a JackBot, but we could NOT over-heal it.
  12. Rolo

Rolo New Member

You CAN overheal the jackbot, the white bar will NOT show up until it has been completely over healed. It's not a bug, just a visual glitch. Watch your juice meter rise as you do it.
  13. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

But the Jackbot will be in red health, and instantly get to a full white bar. with ONE support class on it.
  14. Rolo

Rolo New Member

I've never seen that happen tbh, I've seen a jackbot in the red, hit my juice and healed it relatively fast, but not instantly. Maybe it was just lag, can't say I've had this problem yet.
  15. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

Me and my friend just played as 2 supports, juiced and healing a jackbot that took no damage for 20 seconds, could not overheal it, we even waited for it to magically appear a full white bar like a few of you said, nothing, it has to be a glitch or somesort that players are exploiting
  16. Shadow09

Shadow09 New Member

This happened to me today, very annoying to know that it has over-heal.
  17. Warskull

Warskull New Member

The Jackbot XL healthbar just seems to be extremely bugged. If you heal it and watch your juice, your juice goes up like you are actually healing it. I have also seen enemy jackbots appear overhealed. I think that the Jackbot healthbar doesn't display overhealing unless the jackbot is already overhealed when you first see the healthbar.

Try playing on different teams in a private match. Heal the jackbot and then have your friend tell you what the health bar looks like when it gets to his base.
  18. fatMasticator

fatMasticator New Member

isn't there a pro tip that says Jackbots cannot be overhealed?
  19. Archangel

Archangel New Member

either way if you can overheal it or not isnt really an issue right now, they need to fix the glitch that they can be overhealed or they need to fix the healthbar bug so we can see it being overhealed.

either way i have seen a Jackbot get overhealed before it leaves the enemies base, and walk over to our base then start its assault with no lose of health.
  20. Serevarno

Serevarno New Member

This. People saying it's just a visual glitch and is able to be done and allowed and not a glitch itself.....

remember the protip that actually states "Jackbots cannot be overhealed".