Hilarious Rage Voice Message

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Polynomial, August 17, 2010.

1. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

Long story short I played 2 games with the same group of opponents and both games the combat took place at long distances. Me being the assault class I just happened to use the grenade launcher a lot. It netted me a lot of kills being able to bounce the grenades off walls to get rid of snipers, deal with deployed gunners etc. So this one guy got pissed off and sent some messages... >.>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_hfKLYL3jE
  2. FiercelyFuzzy

FiercelyFuzzy New Member

Lol I had to send him a message. He asked me what MNC is...while playing it /faceplam.
  3. Bootuh

Bootuh New Member

People who are like this really need to get out more.

[​IMG]
  4. rhineville

rhineville Member

Kids, who needs em.

Of topic, but this reminds me of one time, my friends and I were playing left4dead 1 versus;

We were playing the sewers level of no mercy, and this was before a certain patch. We were nearing the end of the sewers, and we look up: the infected team plugged up the manhole with a dumpster. :/

SO, seeing as how they were dicks and wanted to stall the match, we decided to play their game. All four of us ran into a nearby small room and camped. For ages. The thing was we were actually good at playing the game and new how to supoprt each other, so there was no way they could breach our defenses with just the boomer/hunter/smoker combo.

A few minutes later I get a voice message, with the guy calling us pussies because we weren't playing the game. We weren't playing the game!? We were dominating them after they decided they wanted to use a cheap, game stalling exploit. The sweetest thing was seeing them all rage-quit when we held fast.

As far as I'm concerned, we won.
  5. CrashTheGame

CrashTheGame New Member

6. Polynomial

Lol Rhineville. People who rage make multiplayer games worth it.
  7. xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion New Member

I rage even if I'm dominating, thank god I stay in party chat.
  8. DR0KZ

DR0KZ New Member

I definetly let out the occasional moan or wheep but sending mail call out people just seems childish and kinda retarded.

Had my share of hatemail, and somehow i always get this picture with a guy like that...really :lol:
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: August 17, 2010
  9. motown

motown New Member

And whats wrong with nube tube spamming in MW2, you sir are exactly the reason why I do it. LMAO that was classic.
  10. komanderkyle

komanderkyle New Member

i love people who send messages at me complaining that they suck

when i get one, im like, aw **** i wonder what is says!
  11. Karishadz

Karishadz New Member

I like calling it Fan mail instead of Hate mail. But if the rager just keeps rageing I just start to screw around with him.
  12. nyx

nyx Moderator Alumni

I have to keep my microphone muted because I cuss a lot. It's completely normal for me, but perhaps above the average gamer. I also talk to myself. And cuss at myself. Mostly constructive critism, but if you catch me in a game and my mic isn't on... That's why.
  13. kraivyne

kraivyne New Member

lol That guy needs to understand the difference between real life and a game.
  14. GrahamSimmons

GrahamSimmons New Member

This is what happens when you join a game with your friend, push a team of 6 back to their base for the win in Grenade III, then beat them again on Capital Hill despite overwhelming odds and a team that rushed 6 Gunners all game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmV3RYLJvDg

Sent him his email and birthday in my last message, just to add to the lulz. A quick google can uncover so much xD

EDIT: Most of the time I was receiving two messages for every one I responded to. The messages started after me and my other friend backed out after Capital Hill for some Lost Planet 2. Of course I filed complaints for abusive messages.
  15. tlbww

tlbww New Member

OP needs a medal!

Nubetuber for the win (don't play like that but I can't knock ppl for going for easy kills).
  16. Polynomial

We should rename this topic Hall of Shame and post funny ragers =D
  17. The_Jx4

The_Jx4 New Member

I love you. Best time ever spent on youtube.

Besides this.
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCNICT2e ... r_embedded)
  18. Mr Troof

Mr Troof New Member

Deadly premonition music made it.

When I was playing that game the whistle song was the only beam of light in the darkness.
  19. Veruca

Veruca New Member

Even though I'm not proud of it, I have to admit that I tend to rage as well... but only at myself. 'Oh yeah, nice going dumbass... trying to grapple someone while having the Assault Rifle equipped. :x '

Yeah, I don't cut myself any slack. :lol:
  20. Polynomial

I looooooooooooooove Deadly Premonition!