Hate messages from other players

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by krunkthuzad, April 28, 2011.

1. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

Willy's amazing.
  2. Govnerplatypus

Govnerplatypus New Member

Winter Knight X
    Al Wasseem
  3. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Yo i was playing mnc last night , and that winterknight came into one of our lobbys. We didn't even get into the game . He sent me a msg that read "reported" . And i said "?" And he replied with "stfu". This guy , i dont keven know dude , i think he was off his meds. The game started he didn't get on my team , he left and rejoined, and was on my team . So he played for a bit and then left.
  4. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Just report him back. Pretty much everyone on here hates him, so why don't we all report him?
  5. joker

joker Active Member

better yet dont draw attention to him. retards and bad players of all kinds thrive on xbox chat responses and forum attention. just ignore them like a 5 year old and let those 5 year olds be the only people their kind are good against at mnc
  6. Drizydraker0ger

Drizydraker0ger New Member

It's cool Nova. Winterknight is a hater. He thinks classes that can best his sniper are op. He quit when i played assault. I'm sure he quit so he didn't face you. Btw Chron the privates were fun.
  7. KidCahill

KidCahill New Member

If there was like a valid point to his hate spam it wouldn't be so pityful, but its all poop.

You kill him three times, he quits.. then you get a message saying "you was going after me like crazy. like u had to prove urself. to make urself feel better. i had 26 kills the game before. because when i play sniper i dont play like a *****".

Honestly i think the kid's on crack.
  8. Th3 Con3

Th3 Con3 New Member

I got some hate mail the other day dont remember the name but i was playing assassin and the assassin on the other team was killing my turret so i just lung grappled him and he sends me a msg saying "**** you im trying to kill turrets" lol
  9. Zany

Zany New Member

[​IMG]

He has sent me hatemail every time I join a lobby with him =\

It's entertaining though.
  10. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

I just can't understand why people get so wound up. You totally owned me on spunky
    a few days ago but it was a good match & I still had fun ;)
  11. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

I played tank against an armorless assassin who thought face-grappling was a good form of attack. Afterwards, I get a message saying, "Any1 could win with that cheap@$$ class. You 'list of profanities here'."
  12. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I think I GIVE hate-mail more than I recieve, all for a good reason mind you.

I mostly send messages to others, telling them that there are actually other players on my team they could go for instead of me the whole damn time.
  13. truckus

truckus New Member

Honestly if I'm playin solo pubs and run into another forumer doing the same I tend to at least TRY and give that person the hardest time possible for 2 reasons:

1. They're better than the randies on either of our teams and if I wanna win that's the person that needs to be stopped.

2. It's funny as hell.

I never do it because of anything personal and I hope no one thinks I'm being a **** when I do this. I just like to win and have fun.
  14. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

[​IMG]

He was sniper who went 28-4 or something and I killed him all 4 times

i just get a random hate message in the pre-game lobby afterwards
  15. royalal

royalal Member

Lol, if you're a sniper getting killed by a grenade launcher you should probably stop playing the game.

I always laugh when I get the first kill on steel peel or grenade 3 with the grenade launcher on some sniper who just stands there scoped in.
  16. Anku

Anku New Member

when they send me some hate message, I only respond "I love you, wanna go out sometime? <3", sometimes they respond me with "gay" and I respond back saying "oh, you too?, wow, we have too much in common" and then they quit :lol: (I respond this way because responding the same way they do is too mainstream)
  17. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

One day, some person is going to take that the wrong way.

No wait, sorry, I meant the "right" way.
  18. Evil Panda666

Evil Panda666 New Member

Only hate msg. I got was a msg saying "F***ing juice spammer"

Funny part was is that i was playing tank that game (I think) and I got juice 5 times and I didn't buy it once. Next game the guy went assassin (I did too) and he went like 4-25 i think then he quit the next game. :lol:
  19. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

Yeah i got some msgs from him, not a good player
  20. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I really hate it when people call me out for using Juice all the time.

The point of the game is to take down the money-ball by any means necessary, which means using Juice a lot to take down turrets, bots and enemy players to guide your own bots in.

It's really that simple.