I get the hint. MW2 + MW3 is better anyway.

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by BroTranquilty, June 6, 2011.

1. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

It is kind of sad, after my week vacation from the forum, I come back to this.

I really missed the forums too. I guess I should cry now.

AHAHAHAH! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WAS SERIOUS!

DeadStretch, you really screwed up now, you hear me! Here is the deal:

You ban me a week for something that was easily not the worst thing ever. Typical, everyone has a different limit, and I am not NEARLY popular enough to get away with anything.

So, what do I do? I don't cry, or make new accts. I go try some other games though, and guess what? You lost Uber another long-term gamer.

MW2 was where I came from before I came here. There were too many hackers and the UMP45 is so overpowered. ALL THE HACKERS ARE GONE. Really, between a couple of months ago, and a dashboard update just a few weeks ago, you can't even use rehashed accounts (which I used to :p ). I DON'T NEED THIS PLACE ANYMORE. I can put up with the ump45 without wallhackers more than I can put up with bad team-stacking juicers from a bad forum.

I am going back to maining in MW2, until MW3 comes out. They got some good ideas ahead, no subscriptions like everyone thinks, but an interactive system to track individual games and overall play across all CoD games after black ops, and even change custom classes from a website. Their game appears like it will be better than ever, which is what I expect from Infinity Ward and not Treyarch.

So, I believe I am in before butthurt and n00b and nobody cares and goodbye replies. Maybe I will see you guys again under these conditions:

~Recruit players for MW3 here
    ~Recognize old players from MNC in MW3
    ~Get on MNC every once in a while
    ~A sequel here is made and it actually looks promisingly able to fix the old gameplay.
    ~Perhaps DLC. We will see what it includes. I support these devs, but these forums of theirs can go to hell. And I don't have to just wish for that, its happening.
  2. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

Its not the same Infinity Ward, MW3 will fail, its all about Battlefield 3 this year, who cares about CoD. Its just the same game as the one from the year previous.

If MW makes you happy go prosper, but remember real men play with walls that explode
  3. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Not saying thats a bad game. Just saying that Battlefield isn't as stable. Walls exploding leaves a lot of bullshit that randomly kills you. I actually like man on man search and destroy, over blowing up buildings that nobody wants to get near anyway because they are unstable, so everyone bush-snipes or plays vehicle ground-war.

I can play some vehicle ground-war, it is like C&C Renegade used to be.

It just isn't my cup of tea, lots of skillers prefer MW, where you have to work for a kill instead of accidentally a kill.
  4. Govnerplatypus

Govnerplatypus New Member

Have fun. I never had anything against you nor have i played a game with you.
  5. Vlane

Vlane New Member

You complain about random kills and then you play CoD?

If you want a game where it's all about skill play the Quake games or CS, CS:S. Everything else is for little babies.
  6. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

People complain about those games too. People HERE complain about those games. Especially Quake. And CS, CS:S? What do you think I am, a self-righteous PC player? I play console MW.

Interesting side-note, did you know MW2 and MW completely switched as far as presence of hackers? Not a hacker one anymore in MW2, but MW is dripping with "teleportation infections", and we aren't just talking about map teleports, but also under-map and above-map.
  7. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

CS 1.6 is so fun, I even have fun getting completely decimated in it since the game is almost as old as me and everyone beat me to playing it by about a decade.
  8. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Bro, you probably don't even have a 2.0 in MW2
  9. Vlane

Vlane New Member

And what do they say?
  10. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Bro do you think we are stupid? First off you posted an inappropriate picture, sure it was just trees but the imagery of it was so out of line. You thought you were being cool and posting similar picture that other users have posted and were banned for.

Second, that "other" account was made the day after you were banned. Besides that there is a way for admins and mod to check IP and guess what that "other" account shared IP's with you.

Third, you posted a hidden link in the Thunder Eagle Group thread that was malicious and I got a few PM's from some users telling me so. Frankly I had thought I turned you week ban into a perma-ban but I guess I did something wrong.

Like I said do you think we are stupid?
  11. AARPS

AARPS New Member

Bro, I honestly don't know what happened to you. When you showed up in the first I was stoked; you have a sense of honor in gaming, and the street fighter references were amusing. Plus you added points to convos instead of the noise a lot of people add.

But something happened. I saw you change styles after one of the rounds of getting trolled. The last few months you've been acting nuts. You don't seem to interface with anyone anymore, just monologing. The fact that you are just now 'getting the hint'..?

I miss the old you, the new one... well. I hope you get treated better wherever you end up than you were here.

+1 to stretch, he's done a great job as mod imo.
  12. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Sorry BRO, but BF3 > MW3. :D

Hit me up on Full house poker or something...
  13. teapot

teapot Post Master General

probably that it's too hard.
    naka333 likes this.
  14. Reanimated Ace

Reanimated Ace New Member

15. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

Jeez, what a baby...
  16. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Sure.

Also, I took that link from someone's signature. Now, I won't even tell you. Use your IP reading skills (or lack thereof apparently) to figure it out.

Again, I don't get a damn lick of room that others get. Sorry my things were out of line. Maybe my opinion of black people would be more appropriate.

Actually, it is, I hung out with a girl all day that is a friend of my girlfriend. To me they aren't black people, they are people, herpderp.

Point is, try less hard to ban me, and actually have something next time.

I'll be in full house poker and mw2, where I have a 2.0 of course, anyone who works for nukes in domination has one of course. Also, SSF4 Arcade Edition will rock, my low tier characters are getting buffs. Gen ftw!
  17. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

I found you a new avatar pic.

[​IMG]

It seems appropriate.
  18. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

If everyone had just blocked Bro like I did, nothing inappropriate would have happened and he could have continued living in his fun land of "i'm so funny and I'm a troll but no one understands so i'll keep doing it."
  19. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

So... He's gone now? I can come out again?
  20. salomdi

salomdi Active Member

NO GET BACK IN YOUR HOLE!

jk lol