The Compliment Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cheesecakecrush, November 26, 2010.

1. teapot

teapot Post Master General

this is so stupid lol all that happens is talk. if it means that much to you to post here then take that effort and put together a team and play him, if not then shut up
  2. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

GG with Adam and a HALF, played against dbowill and killensuckaz, clawing gunner and a clawing tank = dbowill and killensuckaz spawn trapped
  3. Reanimated Ace

Reanimated Ace New Member

Wow, I love when I see people spouting off towards people that are actually recognizable, and I have no idea who they are. Chronicle, you're not doing good enough. You only got two random people I've never heard of to mention your name.

Tom, only one of them acknowledged you as far as I can see. You're slipping. Might have to like...up your post count by about 20 per day. Get some more trolling in there, and the "compliments" will keep rolling.

As far as compliments go, good game to...uh...whoever the last people to lose to me were. Was playing with The Bean Bandit, wazupwiop (seriously, not going to search for your correct spelling) and some other guys yesterday. Had a great time running around playing as a full team of Slapsins and then as a lol noscope Accuracy/RoF/Critical Sniper on Lazerblazer. Good games, keep em coming. Look forward to playing in some privates with that Chronicle character nobody has ever heard of. Want to run mouth? Be there!
  4. Reanimated Ace

Another compliment goes out to the guy in the last game I played yesterday on Lazerazer. He was definitely rocking the hell out of that tank with gold clipsize. He was definitely using those extra seconds of jet engine and those 5 extra railgun shots. As I paraphrase somebody that was in the chat party at the time, "There's nothing wrong with that. He's just upping his infinite ammo count."

Tank Build of the Future - Gold Clipsize - When really fast reloads with the railgun and jet engine, and infinite ammo with deploy just aren't enough.
  5. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Hey I said this
  6. joker

joker Active Member

ive played against adam and a half before gunner vs gunner, he's pretty good. uses bronze reload though and no acc (at least the last time i faced him, maybe 2-3 weeks ago?). if he fixed this he would be solid
  7. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

I am sure I played against this guy today.

The thing is, he actually beat my gunner deploy with his tank deploy. He also prevented a charge from knocking him by quickly deploying as it came at him in a later game. He actually successfully deploys and railguns quite a bit.

Mind you, he wasn't bad, but where was our sniper when his head was right there, right? I would say he was 2x better than a pub tank, 60% as good as me, and almost as good as scruffy (who played tank with us this morning).

ONE LAST THING: Clip Size is viable on tank. It lets you jetgun someone and then effectively deathblossom, it lets you dig into a turret without needing to deploy, it saves you the money of upgrading deploy if you do use it, and it lets your railgun spit out more ammo of course. The only trade between clip size and reload speed, is that reload speed lets you deathblossom spam, and clip size lets you melt a turret or something without needing a reload. You normally do need a reload while mashing into a turret with a jetgun otherwise, too.
  8. pound symbol

pound symbol New Member

I would like to compliment Uber on making the best game ever!

Anyone agree?!
  9. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

Not yet.
  10. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

The Bean Bandit and all of her stalkers really annoyed the hell out of me.
    She's really bad for a Gremlin though.
  11. joker

joker Active Member

clip size is bad on tank. gold/silver = rof/armor, bronze = acc or skill. thats really it, i dont know where you want to think you can put clip size but whevever you put it your taking away from much more valuable endorsements. the only time clip size should ever come into play is bronze on assassin
  12. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Assassin wouldn't do a lot better with, you know, bronze skill, bronze health regen, bronze speed even? It should only come into play never on an assassin, and reload should come into play if you got rate and crits as endorsements.
  13. joker

joker Active Member

bronze skill, no. bronze health, yes. bronze speed, no.
    shurikens are very underrated and by almost every assassin not used up to their full potential. i personally prefer bronze health recovery, but clip size is definitely more viable than skill recovery and speed.

i mean in pubs, bronze anything works really. but in vs a more hostile team speed and skill recovery are a definite nono. health regen allows you to dip in do work then back out, and in again quicker and more efficient. in situations where an opposing team is covering bots the clip size allows you to kill the bots faster, chip enemies better to prevent their own health regen, and build your own juice faster while melee is not an option.

beonze speed hardly makes you go any faster, useless.

skill recovery is not worth it because 1. dash is better than sprint, 2. cloak is hardly used (competitively) maybe only on a smoke bomb jump to completely get away or to cancel a hurtgun on you 3. idk how much trouble you are putting yourself in, but if you need skill recovery for smoke bomb you are putting yourself in too many bad situations

but lets keep this topic for its purpose. if you or anyone wishes to discuss class builds and purposes, do so in shammas's new complete guide section (read the guides first, they are more fact than opinion)
  14. That French Guy

That French Guy New Member

Compliments to Chron for explaining stuff without sounding like a 1337 competitive player.
  15. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Bronze Clip Size on Assassin is very underrated. Shuriken FTW.
  16. Reanimated Ace

I would like to compliment Light My Pyre for noticing that Bean does indeed have many stalkers. But I've been playing with Bean for a long time, and more or less, she may not be the best at anything, but she is really cool to just play with and chat with when playing pubs. When lacking a kid who got a fresh whiff of woman in the party, she is pretty funny, especially when she gets angry. Never seen anyone in MNC shout that many obsceneties before.

Pubs are only as good as the company you keep, and the enemies you shoot.
  17. Govnerplatypus

Govnerplatypus New Member

You just made my sig. :D
  18. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Sounds like a mix of me and Obsidianyte to me. Where did she go off to anyway? Brink? :shock:
  19. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

I've been gone for a few months but it's nice to see so many new people on. So yeah. GGs everyone.
  20. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Hey, you too! There are a lot of people I wonder what ever became of them. Nice to see you around.