Can't get past character select screen?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by Pikamander2, May 30, 2011.

1. Pikamander2

Pikamander2 New Member

I'm using an Xbox 360 controller. I can move through the six characters with the joystick, but pushing the A button like it says doesn't make me respawn.

What am I doing wrong?
  2. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

I think you have to get through character selection with m+kb.

Actually, there has to be a way through it with controller, but I haven't learned it yet. If someone posts the answer, then we will both know.

Meanwhile, you gotta click the class and seperately click the gear. I think I am confused about how to make the controller do the gear thing.
  3. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

You're not doing anything wrong, PC version has been like this for a while. A little annoying, but it hasn't been patched yet. Pressing the A button normally selects a class for XBOX version, but in the PC version, it just throws the cursor back up to Assault default, not selecting anything. So you must choose your class and gear with the mouse.

You can also not pick to spawn as a different class with a controller alone, nor can you see the scores while you're dead. You have to use the keyboard for those two things.

I would have thought by now Uber would have fixed these seemingly easy problems. But it has been months already. :(