Ability to destroy turrets you made yourself.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Wishlist' started by Mystx, May 30, 2011.

1. Mystx

Mystx New Member

Think about it, its near the end of a crossfire round, your skills are maxed, and theres lazerblazers and such clogging up spaces, when you easily have enough money to get a rockit to at least level 2, wouldn't it be nice to be able to "sell" turrets, (And maybe get a small amount of money back?)

If you could only "sell" turrets you made yourself, it would prevent people from trolling by just selling all the turrets for their own profit, and could allow some interesting strategies.

Discuss.
  2. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

I would agree...

I have some reservations.

First, it would only help if the culprit who bought them in the first place would cooperate, I don't see that happening often.

Second, for as little as it would help, there would be somebody who would accidentally their whole damn turret while trying to upgrade it or something.

There was a previously mentioned idea when lazorblazors still sucked, where you should be able to upgrade a lazorblazor into a lvl2 rokkit with $275. Still, lazorblazors don't suck that bad anymore.
  3. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

I would support this only if there was a tiny nuke style explosion complete with the sound effect and Mikey saying "Oh the humanity!"
  4. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

only if pitgirl comes out and destroys it in a sexy way