Full House Poker

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by BroTranquilty, May 17, 2011.

1. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Since Brink deserved 12 posts, this deserves more than 1.

Full House Poker definitely fills in some chill and unheated gameplay where needed.

I really wish it wasn't only texas hold'em, they already have 2 of those in Live Arcade. I mean, if Caesars Palace was able to do multiple gambling game simulators, and they made it in 1990, why can't they make a modern game to do the same?

Also, the odds generator isn't very realistic. It is designed to make rarer hands occur more often, and thus is more fun than playing real cards where you go 30-50 hands without seeing a flush or straight. Sometimes this is annoying, I have seen more flushes just on the table (5 table cards all same suit) than I care to. Generally this makes it fun as it was intended though.

Overall, it is nice to just play a relaxing game of cards over Live, mess around with your avatar (which is your in-game player) and do neat chip tricks you earned to humorously taunt the other players, rank up via xp earned not just by winning but by playing smart hands, and unlock nice looking rooms, tables, chairs, decks, and costumes.

Single Player itself is a pleasant and time-consuming way to play with sensible players, while also ranking up quite fast.

Every Sunday and Tuesday, there is a Texas Heat Tournament most of the day in 30 minute intervals. It is like a TV Gameshow where you are given money to play with other human and cpu players, and if you do bad you still get some rewards for playing without losing anything, while if you do well you earn great rewards. Scoring is based mostly off of xp, not chips, although losing more chips usually means your not getting great xp anyway.

Did I mention the same voice for Mickey Cantor is the announcer of Texas Heat?

And no, I am not leaving MNC for Full House Poker...
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

brink is a great way to take a break from MNC. they do an amazing job of taking the attention away from killing.

anyone else agree with me?
  3. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

LANDMINES EVERYWHERE!
  4. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

I miss getting juice chained by high level players.
  5. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

Why cant we have an arcade game of midget tossing
  6. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

I miss playing a game that was in no way supported by the developers the second they got their game on the pc
  7. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

I like Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit. The game is so fast- paced.

Although you have to be insane to activate the Turbo system on a Bugatti Veyron.
  8. Nothing2Nowhere

Nothing2Nowhere New Member

YEAH!
    edit:
    no
  9. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Hey! I got lvl50 now! Sweet!

Btw, what happened to the pony troll thread?

Off-Topic, just wondering, I think it died when it mentioned hudson in it. That usually causes things to die inside these forums, like mentioning Chuck Norris outside of the forums here.

[​IMG]
  10. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member