whiners, complainers and you

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by NOX toxic, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

So OP!

:lol: "SMG Sprinkle"
  2. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

I do not think you are aware of how infrequent it is for me to send hatemail. If your GT is the same as your forum name, I do not think I have ever seen you before. You should not have deleted my hatemail and posted here instead if it was indeed there.

Also have not played Monday Night for more than 30 minutes in over 2 weeks.

I have recieved messages from people mistaking me for Zato Nein with a changed gamertag. He might have sent you the rage mail.
  3. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

What is it with tom #'s and futtbuck?

U 2 must become fully engorged when u see that I made a post. Do I need to explain about futtbuck being a tom#'s dingleberry again?

Pathetic.
  4. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

well, i cant say on futtbucks behalf, but i F with you because you get incredibly mad over the simplest of things, which makes you very easy to troll.
  5. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Stuff about mnc doesnt make me mad. Sometimes im baffled by stupid threads and stupid people, but I dont care enough about u to raise my blood pressure one point. U must enjoy being made to look like a trolling jackass. Even nails are smart enough to stay where they are once they get hammered down. Not #'s tho, just keeps poppin his head up to get smacked down again. U think u make mad, I almost feel sorry for u. U "F" with me cuz ur a loser, there's no other explaination.
  6. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

[​IMG]
  7. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Immortal, we make fun of you because you're bad and get incredibly pissed off at anything regarding the lack of skill required to play support or how assaults are infinitely more game changing than a support.

inb4immortal'sinabilitytospellyou,your,andyou'recorrectlyanddefendingofskillrequiredtoplaysupport(nonexistant),alsoinb4theihavealifecardwhichisinvalidonagamingforum
  8. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

U've never played with or against me. #'s may be a jackass, but he knows i'm good.

U might be a decent player, u might suck. At least I only call out players for their crappy play after ive seen it myself. I dont throw a "ur garbage" or "ur bad" without having seen it. Ur more than welcome to meet me and get educated.

When we're done, u can tell me how my *** tastes.

Done with this thread. U can keep wasting ur time trying to "F" with me. Let's see how long it takes u ladies to hop on my johnson after my next post.
  9. NOX toxic

NOX toxic New Member

zatchmo does your gt have zatchmo in it i saw zatchmo and assumed it was the same zatchmo. it was pretty far down my message list so it could of been a couple weeks ago but i don't remember the date, like i said i was deleting messages i should of paid more attention to the gt but oh well.
  10. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

im already on you johnson. you arent any good. you are just like your average assault pub hero in that all you do is juice chain.

you are (m/b)ad.
  11. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

I gotta call you out on this. I really doubt this. Pics or gtfo. I've seen how you play and I've seen Zatchmo play. I don't think you would be able to go 40something and 1 unless he joined late.
  12. Vv Fusi0n vV

Vv Fusi0n vV New Member

zatchmo is jus mad cuz he gets headcrabed every game or out gunned cuz hes a bad player, sorry ur gunner class just can compete with my sniper or assault. baddie. I play the game for kills, its fun, **** the money ball haha.
  13. truckus

truckus New Member

:lol: lol no need to fix this. learn2talksh!t, fusion, m i rite?

you're one of my most satisfying rage quitters, fusion. feed me.
  14. Reanimated Ace

Reanimated Ace New Member

Pretty sure this never happened. From any account I recall, I've never seen Zatchmo get even a little steamy or heated. That, and whenever I've been in a chat party with him, I don't even think I've heard his voice. Definitely would have to believe this is either a non-fact or a case of mistaken identity.
  15. NOX toxic

NOX toxic New Member

whatever it doesnt bother me the messages chilled out after the first like i said earlier, so why you guys trippin' when im not and im pretty sure zatchmos not either.

if your not an older guy with a southern accent it aint you, but the guy who messaged me then invited me to party chat after a couple exchanged messages, was older sounding, southern, and laid back in party chat anyhow, actually explained why he was going to avoid me lol.

but whatever i really could give a care less who messaged me i was just saying, now its been a couple days and you got me wondering "was it zatchmo? like did i screw up?"
  16. OfficerFuttBuck

Every game you go against me you quit.
  17. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

guess I was wrong about u #'s. Apparently u are just an angry douche. Also, u obviously havent seen me play lately. Doubt that u will. I know ur not gonna risk getting pwned by immortal. I'll be looking for u tho.
  18. OfficerFuttBuck

19. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

^ is worse ^

Another of tom's dingleberries showing up to protect him. How sweet!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.