MNC bickering

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by hawkshade, May 27, 2011.

1. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

FiXx'd
  2. truckus

truckus New Member

The point of the story wasnt that I won all those matches except one, it was that you make no sense when you talk. And at what point did I talk like a victim?

I told the story for laughs because you're trying so hard to defend Supports in a thread that is obviously a joke to begin with and then you call Hawkshade out on some support comment in his sig that obviously means nothing. You've got some problems.

Everyone, don't ever make negative comments about supports again, Turntables is very sensitive to that kind of talk. There, I hooked you up, bro.

Way to be the first to turn a thread about how annoying the bickering is into a thread that contains your bickering(or at least an attempt to start it) within like the first 4 posts.
  3. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

GOD DAMMIT. THE TOPIC IS TO BICKER ABOUT NOT BICKERING! SO BICKER WHILE YOU BICKER, SO YOU CAN BICKER WITH SOME BICKER!
  4. TGO023

TGO023 New Member

Heh...I think I...yep...I do like this truckus/FightinMongoose dude. Got a good 'tude.
  5. truckus

truckus New Member

[​IMG]
  6. mangaman01

mangaman01 New Member

Now THAT is bickering. LOL
  7. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

What version of the game are you playing?

The PC version has never been so balanced and fair to pubs and individual classes.

The XBox version is still very playable, mind that you always need to run with a clan or something, because pubs do kinda ruin the game (and the easiest fix would be to seperate high and low players into different games, but meh.
  8. truckus

truckus New Member

I've been thinking this same thing. Give players the option to search for lobbies with players in their own tier, whether low level or high.

And of course there'd still have to be a free-for-all game search where levels aren't considered (like it basically is now).

I could be wrong because I dont know enough about making games or managing online servers, but this whole idea is probably not possible since MNC runs on p2p.
  9. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

@TurnTables
    So what's the problem if he's criticizing the Support? Is the Support your Father?
  10. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

What bickering? I haven't noticed any bickering.
  11. Big Ordeal

Big Ordeal New Member

The "We lol at bickering" thread just turned into a bickering thread. I lol'd.