1. Pilkey420

Pilkey420 New Member

Why do people get so mad at others on monday night combat? This has gotta be the game where you will receive the most aggressive hate-mail and i dont know why, does anyone have an answer?
  2. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

People's strategies relying heavily on juice, or simply playing Assault ever can sure piss people off.
  3. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Not only on the game but the forums too. Some people just can't respect other's opinions.
  4. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

This. If someone beats me only using juice I get pretty pissed. I just like to see skill rather than constant juicing. If you're running away every time I confront you as a player I'm going to assume I'm the better player.
  5. truckus

truckus New Member

It's because we always get put on opposite teams, Pilkey, and when that happens I have to TRY :lol:
  6. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

because the general skill level is horrid in this game so it is more likely to faceroll someone, which in turn is more likely to result in hate(mail).
  7. Nothing2Nowhere

Nothing2Nowhere New Member

I am going off topic because i strongly disagree. If I'm stuck in a position where running away is the best decision (lul ryme) most likely I will run away.

But I can totally agree if it's a situation where we see each other and I just run away out of fright.
  8. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Speaking of juicing, the OP is someone I recognize from a couple games. A couple of minutes into the game and he is juicing every 20-40 seconds. lrn2skill OP
  9. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

It can be frustrating sometimes when you are dying because of lag, some people also take the game too serious as well. Ive had my moments on all games as im sure many of you have. Just leave them to it.
    Last edited: May 25, 2011
  10. AARPS

AARPS New Member

I agree with stink meat, if someone ran away that means they make good decisions, not that you're better. I never got that... ' man that kid doesn't die, what a bad player'? Wtf?
  11. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Hawkshade was trying to say if they run away from you every time you engage them unless they have juice, their bad, not for running from a bad situation.
  12. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

You know, I am really starting to dislike the elitist's of MNC... Jus saying.
  13. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

14. NOX toxic

NOX toxic New Member

dude its cuz we're bad! all the messages say so, it must be true.
  15. ExT Insanity

ExT Insanity New Member

Yah...you're not worthy enough of that status yet