Where's the 360 Love and How Come PC gets updates?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Ekanaut, April 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

I was just saying, an idea on how the progress has been going would be cool, but im fine with sitting in the dark as always lol
  2. Black Jack Davy

Black Jack Davy New Member

THIS
  3. Anku

Anku New Member

I feel that the reason everybody is angry is because there are free updates, if they were no updates, there will not be too many complains (I think) or is there anyone complaining about any other download games for no free updates?
  4. truckus

truckus New Member

Anku, you'd probably have to go to those games' relative forums to find out. Most of the anger stems from boredom, I think. People love this game and forumers especially could be considered the cult following. They want more of it, but aren't getting it. Meanwhile we have to watch PC players getting updates.

Honestly, I dont mind seeing PC get updates first. I think of the PC as a beta for all the updates. That way, when the moon does turn blue and our update comes, there'll be a lesser chance of the update breaking rather than improving the game.

PC players are our HAMSTERS :lol: or is it guinea pigs?

freakin hamsters...
  5. th3cozy

th3cozy New Member

This game would be so freaking badass with all the new balances.
  6. vashkey

vashkey New Member

The 360 version has remained the same nearly six month now. To MNC and it's community there is absolutely no perceivable benefit for us having to wait and watch as PC gamers enjoy their updated game.

It doesn't take this long to understand weather or not your updates will funtion.

Honestly, at this point I believe Uber should just end support for the 360 version. It's been too long, the damage has been done. At this point you're lucky to find a match that isn't being dominated by pubstombers. Likely most players interested in the game by now will immediately been driven off by the game's community. There just isn't enough of a diverse set of players of varying skills to suport anyone but the most hardcore players any more.

It's probably in Uber's best interest to either keep supporting the PC version or go on developing a new game. MNC 360 is a lost cause.
  7. Coverop

Coverop New Member

So. Xbox 360 version willl get update? Well that would be great but... I don't think that's gonna happen soon because I'm finding each time more bugs.
    Sorry guys. If this needs to be fixed then let me try to find all possible bugs.
  8. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

srs this game is practically unplayable \
  9. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Unplayable? Hardly.
  10. th3cozy

th3cozy New Member

You mean Brink?
  11. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Yes, that is what he meant.

When anyone calls a game unplayable, even if it is before Brink had begun being made or designed, they were actually referencing Brink.
  12. Ref th sly

Ref th sly New Member

I play the construction worker or the guy with the scope
  13. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Who's **** do I have to suck to get some updates around here?
  14. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

:roll:

Here is a good rule of thumb: Once the PC gets their Unreal Engine 3 update the XBox's update shouldn't be too far along.

Also if you want to try to get a quick direct answer you can try their twitter: @Uberent
  15. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

Don't most companies have specific employees that solely take care of the business's online affairs like such as Facebook, youtube, and forums, you know, the useful sites?
  16. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Only the rich ones.
  17. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

New DLC map came out yesterday. I'm loving Chickey Cantor and the gimmicky map.
  18. destructamental

destructamental New Member

I'm alright with waiting for an update at this point. I've been doing additional playthroughs on my other games. I've forgotten how much I like Alpha Protocol and Honest Hearts for New Vegas is pretty sweet. Also, BrinkBLAHBLAHBLAH. Yea, Brink is fun but I can't play it for hours on end. Gets old fast and the majority of people I play with don't know what objective means or how to buff.

Side Note: I've changed my opinion on MNC. Don't give me DLC. Give me a goddamned balance. Maybe I'll start playing again.
  19. th3cozy

th3cozy New Member

I don't really have that much of an issue with balance until an extremely skilled player exploits it.
  20. destructamental

destructamental New Member

When a skilled player exploits a balance? English much?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.