Hello, Anyone out there?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by lilslayertorres, May 14, 2011.

1. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

Ok so lately on monday night combat im not seeing anything. Looks like all the pros and allstars are dead and gone so if anyone is still out there post it here becaus im losing alot of faith in monday night combat and it seems like less and less people are playing lately all I have been playing with is noobs and thats IF i can find enough people to get in a match so don't get mad this is just my opion so like I said if you still out there let me know.
  2. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

I already lost my love and passion for MNC because of crappy LAG.
    Screw their connections.
  3. imfinity

imfinity New Member

I play MNC once in a while. To sum things up it's pretty much this, MoH (it's quite a good game actually, or at least the multiplayer is) and the GoW3 beta that I'm playing at the moment..
  4. teapot

teapot Post Master General

you'll see me still playing
  5. rhineville

rhineville Member

I'm on from time to time, playing just for fun. I post less on the forums since it's poisoned with trolls and faux-trolls and meta-trolls and god knows what other breeds.
  6. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

Haha Guilty I've been playing gears beta for the last four weeks dropping monday night combat until it's over Im sure the beat played its part in the missing community.
  7. lord_sammy

lord_sammy New Member

I'll be on every now and then; but right now I'm addicted to Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes.
  8. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

Until DLC comes (Oh PLEASE say it comes) soon there won't be very many people on. I hate playing with Americans 'cause I hate the connection so I only playing with UK/EU friends who all play Brink and other things, as do I. The game has been on a steady hill down and it's nearing the bottom. Updates are needed badly. And perhaps another half price week end or something.
  9. Reanimated Ace

Reanimated Ace New Member

The only thing that could conserve what is left of the community and garner more interest of skilled players, is to force structure and events within the community. We already know that updates and DLC are time consuming and process approval pending services, what doesn't take that, is some proactive approach and restoring some competition to the scene.

As for half priced weekends, that would not help anyone. Bringing in more people who just figure they can afford to waste half the points if the game sucks in their opinion, would just temporarily inflate the noobs that we stomp (and then they quit before they even hit level 10).

But you are right, the only thing UBER could do, would be updates and patches. We need to see if we can do something for UBER, instead of the other way around.

P.S. Were there ever actual organized tournaments or matches with prizes, and if so, how were those prizes distributed and where did they come from?
  10. truckus

truckus New Member

I reward myself with a cigarette after almost every match. Does that count?
  11. Disturbance24

Disturbance24 Member

I'm still on very frequently, and I'd be happy to party up or such. Gt= Disturbence24
  12. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

I play MNC almost every single time I get on. Usually because I'm too piss-poor to buy anything :(
  13. Doglasde0519

Doglasde0519 New Member

I must be on a different server or something. I've seen a fair amount of people online. And for the most part I haven't had any problems with lag.
  14. Blue Jess

Blue Jess New Member

I haven't played this game for ages. The game was fun for a while but I noticed most matches were frequently uneven, which usually led to one of three outcomes:
    The enemy team is largely inferior and my team destroys their money ball quickly.
    The enemy team is vastly superior and we get spawn camped, if I can't break free of that i'll quit, if I get killed in the spawn room I'll quit instantly (jerk holes).
    And my favourite, the enemy team is superior and they just play with us until sudden death begins, at which point they'll all juice rush the ball.

None of those things are fun, so why play? And throw in some highly skilled players that go like 30 to 1 and it's even less fun (especially if i'm on the opposite team :lol: )
  15. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

16. DonnyD

DonnyD New Member

I play at least every other day. I agree that I have been seeing less and less Gremlins-Jackbot Allstars as of late. There's still a decent amount of slims and scramblers though. And I never have a hard time finding a game. So all this talk of "OMG MNC is DOA" is rubbish. It might have shrunk, but the bloody game has been out for 9 months and still has decent size community. I see a decent veteran contingent and I see lower levels all the time.
  17. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

I'm not really seeing a lack of bots. I've actually seen a lot of All-Stars I've never seen before.