Support sucks <3

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Light My Pyre, May 15, 2011.

1. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Support is the weakest class in the game and you do know that. I can use him and go positive but he really sucks. He have a low jump and too slow.
    I bet Tank can beat him on 100m sprint using charge level 3 with gold skill recovery.
  2. Drizydraker0ger

Drizydraker0ger New Member

1.Fire base stops bots/pros
    2.Heal/hurt gun Doesn't miss ever Can over heal team mates
    3.Can hack turrets
    4.When juiced can do the most damage to the ball via shotgun
    5.Can throw almost 97 % of the time instant kill air strikes

Now what part of support do you not get. He isn't put there to be a godly combat medic. Ok increase his jump and make him quicker. Does that change his role no. He should support and do the above 5 things
  3. Pineapple Kushx

Pineapple Kushx New Member

What drake said
  4. truckus

truckus New Member

Picking up 3 speed boosts can make the support pretty nasty. When I play against a good support I often underestimate the shotgun range and his running speed (if he's up to gold). Lots of deaths that I shouldn't have been stupid enough to suffer.

I like playing support, but rarely get a chance to do so because of my (usually) random team's needs. I am glad to see more noobs playing support as of late instead of OMGFailSin, though.
  5. AARPS

AARPS New Member

Support is a pimp and you're outta your mind. You've been handled plenty by the support in game so what's the topic for? /confused
  6. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Support is the best class in the game. It is you that is weak.
  7. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

Then dont play it, simple.
  8. arbac

arbac Member

Support rocks. Learn how to play.
    (am I doing this right? My understand is that the forums are for acting like a jerk and mocking everyone else, not actually providing advice or engaging with the community in a meaningful way.)
  9. truckus

truckus New Member

If you go to about page 73 of the forums you can still find a positive attitude towards the game. Included are compliments without the backhand, useful info and commentary about the game, small hints of a community excited to play a great game, make friends, and eat bacon.

GG's last night, btw. I hate running into you :lol:
  10. AARPS

AARPS New Member

If that's your plan you may want to use the form ' learn2play', no spaces. ggs last night, I always get too much lag to use the shotty when I run until you and paula mae but it's usually fun anyway.
  11. Doglasde0519

Doglasde0519 New Member

Support is awful in the hands of the untrained, or just plain moronic masses. I actually played with a support today that went right past a turret that needed to be healed. And continued to not heal any of the turrets for the entirety of the match.

Also, try playing against some of the psychos who know how to run a shotgun Support. Then you'll be saying how broken the Support is.
  12. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

13. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Well, it's been a week. Not quite a necro, yet.....

Anywho: Support needs to jump higher, that's it. Or, the Sniper needs to jump lower. Either or.
  14. truckus

truckus New Member

NOO! I love being able to rule the map from the center dome in Ammo Mule as sniper!

But yes to the support jummping higher. It's a simple change that could allow him to do so much more.
  15. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

lol. so nobody caught the trolling? really?

the little heart in the title wasnt enough?

the fact that this thread was created soon after the "support is OP" troll thread didnt catch any of you off guard?
  16. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

As usual, I reply to troll threads seriously. I always do.

If it wasn't being serious, I answer it like it was anyway.
  17. joker

joker Active Member

How to play the support:

Step 1: follow your gunner
    Step 2: ...i lied, there's only 1 step

This takes alot of practice, but with a worthwhile gunner, and lots of practice using the healgun, you will be a valuable member of the team
  18. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

19. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

Well yeah, obviously. His post history is nothing but trolls and COMPETITION DUR.
  20. joker

joker Active Member

follow up on how to play support:

if tom is your gunner, do not follow him. he is bad. ask him to change to tank and let jon play gunner and follow him. jon > tom