More Customizing

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Time4Science, August 16, 2010.

1. Time4Science

Time4Science New Member

Title.

Give me an option to make my class truely my class.

Different hairstyles, beards and mustaches, little acessories, the like.
  2. VoidEX7

VoidEX7 New Member

Am with you 300%, I love customization in any game, specially one like this, unlike FPS where u cant see yourself or barely see the other guy, in a 3rd shooter, being different is great, I know we have to orange or blue, but it doesnt mean my armor has to be the same has the other sniper on the field, maybe I want a helmet on my sniper? or change the sniper rifle to look heavier or something, of course NO STATS upgrade, just looks, armor changing, adding a beard, or changing the look of the gun wont have stats, just looks :)
  3. DR0KZ

DR0KZ New Member

Yeah i was thinking that just now.

I love some customization, but not sure how much it stresses the game, it's already lagging pretty bad in every aspect.

Still though being able to pwn face with a mohawk sounds like fun :D
  4. xxrpggamemanxx

xxrpggamemanxx New Member

More customization is always good :) I don't think it would add alll that much more processor useage to have small changes. Big ones might, but not small ones.
  5. VoidEX7

VoidEX7 New Member

well it wont be heavy cuztom, remember they all have the same color, and its a max of 15 pieces of armor, 5 for chest plate, 5 for legs, an 5 for helmets, its not much but from 5 parts each, u got pretty much alot of custom there to be a bit unique oh an atleast 3 different types of weapons(for main only I guess) like assassin, when she upgrades she goes form knife to dagger to sword o_O
  6. Joeinsidious

Joeinsidious New Member

That.
  7. Captainremo

Captainremo New Member

I would really love to have armor customization, not huge customization, like lost planet 2, but maybe 2-3 different skins. And the pro customization options are a must, i would like to change up my assualt guy and my tank, personally i dont like how either look. I think problem is tho, the voices wouldn't match. So if we had a white assualt guy it would be weird because his voice would not match. Same goes for ninja or tank, if you change the sex its gonna be weird with the voice.

A better idea would be to have some kool masks, or googles, or a beanie (i dont like bald thats why tank, assualt, and gunner bother me) for my assualt/tank/gunner!
    And some gun skins would be cool, like in Section 8 if you had the officer codes, you got a gun with cross-bones on it. So many possibilities, it would be sad if Uber did nothing besides adding maps.
  8. VoidEX7

VoidEX7 New Member

yes capt, I agree, like lost planet 2, when u played as the female, the guy voice ruined it, but light customization to make ur own class is good, like I said a few armor option, helmets and gun skins, its pretty easy considering u dont have to re calculate the system cuz of stats since they wont be anything added!
  9. EvilGoatee

EvilGoatee New Member

When I first heard this game had a create a class option I thought It would've been like that. So yeah I would love it if they could had a more customizable option for the game.
  10. Vizor

Vizor New Member

the only problem with new armor is hit detection. well one would guess, i totally do not know how to make games so this is a theory. but adding armor to a tank or gunner would make him a bigger ( or smaller) target and would really change things. support thong armor!!! oh wait i mean assassin.......... :roll:
  11. DCtheEE

DCtheEE New Member

Nah, just keep their hit box the same. Either that, or don't make armor that changes their relative size. I think you'd encounter some issues with balance if that happened, strangely enough. EVERYTHING affects balance. :p
  12. Time4Science

Time4Science New Member

Yeah hitboxes are the only problem.

But once you get all custom class slots and protags, there's nothing left and the money system becomes useless.
  13. beeb5

beeb5 New Member

Different weapon skins, player armor skins and clothing depending on the amount of cash you spend on it. Also maybe badges or emblems for different in game achievements, i.e. streaks, etc.