The Blowout

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by kckzi, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Gawl, what a Dckzi. :lol:
  2. F5in

F5in New Member

kckzi moar liek pathetickzi m i rite
  3. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

4. Patch

Patch New Member

I've always wondered if you were delusional or just screwing with me. I regret giving you the attention you crave, but it's evident from reading this thread that you need psychological help.

I never "quit" MNC. I've played every week since it was released. When the Spunky Cola update came out, I realized one of the best games I'd ever seen had been ruined. I immediately started writing a thread about the update's flaws, but I decided to wait a week to post it in case I'd made a hasty generalization. I witnessed dozens of matches where everyone focused on kills. The tower defense element that made MNC special quickly became irrelevant.

Regarding the match in question, my friends and I had already decided to switch to Battlefield a few days after the Spunky Cola update. All of us felt it fundamentally changed the way the game played--MNC had become a team death match. On our last afternoon of heavy playing, we got tired of everyone quitting after quick wins. We all switched to classes we'd never played and agreed to let the other team get an advantage. As soon as the match started, someone invited you into the game/party, and you decided to go into tryhard mode. We asked you to stop juice chaining since we weren't taking the match seriously, but you kept on. Bravo.

I played a few more matches after that one, several of which had overpowered assaults (who were better players than you). A day or two later, I posted the thread. None of my sentiments changed after the match with you; I'd long since made up my mind.

To suggest you made me quit MNC is like saying American Rifleman killed JFK. You're a drop in the bucket. It's unfortunate your playing skill will never rival your absurd ego.

(Oswald bought his Carcano through a mail order ad for $20.)
  5. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

6. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

That seems better.
  7. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Watched that, now I want to see the movie!
  8. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

OOH OOH! DO ME NEXT!
  9. xRustySpoon

xRustySpoon New Member

I didn't make the honorable mention list?

Darn.
  10. kckzi

kckzi New Member

And accurate. See, he once again didn't give me credit. Instead, excuses and make believe reasons. Probably would have never wrote that section in if he would just admit to it.
  11. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

See you in games when DLC comes out ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.