The Blowout

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by kckzi, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Since I will be moving on to other things, I have decided to write this piece.
    Xenonox is awful and so are all his fanboys. I havent watched very many of his 200+ videos, but from what Ive heard, there is a severe lack of any decent competition any of them. Dude just deletes any video where he plays anyone good, because it just wont be impressive. Ive ran into him a few times in public matches and quite frankly, Ive wrecked him. I do want to thank him though for making retards everywhere think armorless assault is a viable option against me.
    Deadeye is not as good as he thinks, or as bad as anyone who hates him says he is. He was one of the better players, but that had a lot more to do with the severe lack of talent than him being a great player.
    Ace is everything that I hate in a human being. He thinks he is an amazing gamer, but he is awful. He thinks he is a genius, but he is a retard. He thinks he is fat, but he is OBESE. The only thing he could do was throw down a firebase that aims for him and heal his team (although some may say he even sucked at that) with a gun that aimed for him. He sucked at every other class and honestly, couldnt even use the shotgun (despite how useless it is in competitive).
    Skill is awful at this game. Hes never trash talked me directly, but he really is just not good at all. Ive played against him in 3 private games ever, and I dont think he ever got HALF as many kills as deaths. Sad part is he plays the overpowered class where its easy as hell to at least go 1 for 1 (and I mean AT LEAST).
    Feerless feedle cannot honestly believe anything he says. I have never seen so much retarded babble from such an awful player. The guy has played since launch nonstop and still cant manage to get a k/d higher than 0.7 when all he does is play public games.
    TheJosh is literally useless as an assault. The dude cant kill anything without juice. Just absolutely hilarious watching him when he has to play actually decent competition. Ive never seen someone go 3-0 in a 15 minute long game while juicing 5+ times. Talk about playing way too much for stats.

A couple things have bothered me on the forums in the past (some awhile back).
    Patch of Blue did indeed quit MNC because of me. He didnt admit to it on the forums, but he quit the game directly after playing a single game with me. I destroyed him and his full team of pubstompers by myself. Immediately after the game where I solod his pubstomp, he wrote a page long forum post about how this game is awful and how he was done. I honestly didnt care until he didnt give me my credit.
    Ripter accused me of rage quitting one time (very long time ago now) on the forums after a few games I played with him and a couple of his friends. I actually quit after a series of games because it was actually so unchallenging, that I was looking to play a game where there was at least the risk of death. I cant tell you how large I went in these games and just by how much I won, but it was pathetic how easy it was. I never really said the truth on the forums, because there was no way to prove it, but that is actually what happened.
    Teapot suggested after a scrim with **** that our assassin (einarath) was not drunk and that they basically rolled us. From my memory every game but one (we played like 8 or so), we had map control and way higher slayer numbers for most the games, but failed to convert due to bad assassin play. The reason our assassin play was awful was due to our assassin, indeed being completely incoherent. The only reason it bothered me, was because einarath never left our party, but yet he implied that he heard him talk and he sounded perfectly sober. Anyone who was in our party knew he was messed up, but we played for fun anyways, and later got it rubbed in our face that we didnt find a replacement. Just annoyed me, when really, they wouldnt have been even competitive if our assassin wasnt hopping around randomly.

Now here is my best at each class all time. I wont put myself on here because I would obviously be biased, and I am going to stick people to their mains. I never got the pleasure of playing against a few people early on such as JPMITCH, Murdock, Myrick, and KRool, but Ive heard they could hold their own (hard to tell without playing them though). Also, these are somewhat in order of how I think they stack up against each other, but some are too close to measure, and really there is no shame in being on this list.
    Assault: Miracle, PeachyPony, Teapot.
    Assassin: PUSH, LurkingPower, Deadpool, Manouso.
    Sniper: SomeGothicKid, SIGMAR, F5in, Chronicle.
    Gunner: Chaos, Deadeye.
    Tank: Shammas, Payne, Hawkshade.
    Support: Support is like the OL in football. No one realizes when you are doing good, but they notice when you are playing like crap. So its hard to rank, but Ive never had problems with JackTrips and JON# in private game.

A few people I think would be the among the best at other classes are Shammas (gunner, assault, sniper), Miracle (gunner, maybe tank), Chronicle (forever second best at every class), Chaos (assault), and Peachy.

People I think are underrated and just missed my best players list (a couple I just havent seen play enough, TOM#s, Zatchmo, DrizyDrake, Billy Rueben, Intervention, FreakuencyKilla, Insanity and Einarath (LOL HE ON MY TEAM AND I BARELY SAW HIM PLAY).

In conclusion, yall suck.
  2. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

YOU ARE GOING TO GET BANNED. BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT. THANK YOU.
  3. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Says the person who only pushes x and y
  4. Reanimated Ace

Reanimated Ace New Member

I would like to say a few things about "The Blowout", and I think I'll make this in the form of a regrets list, in the same vain as the thread makes it feel kind of like the goodbye. It almost feels like we need to have a Eugooglie (See Zoolander) for kckzi.

First, it is with great regret that I was not able to play with kckzi long enough to find my way onto his all-star and honorable mentions list. I feel I could have contributed to the MNC community in a positive light while he was here.

Secondly, I would like to say that I am indeed very interested in where he will be taking his services now that he seemingly has no desire to remain killing clones with his daily allotted time for doing so.

Last, but not least, I always felt that I couldn't play assassin if I wasn't drunk, so I hope you hold no hate against your fellow man for being in such a physical state.
  5. xl G h o S 7 lx

xl G h o S 7 lx New Member

People still care about this game? Agreed with the list. Rolling as a team of 6 does not make you good at a game. Had a few good games kckzi when I had used to play this game way back.
  6. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

YAWN.
  7. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Fun fact: Most people who read this word actually yawn.

Proof:
    See?
  8. Drizydraker0ger

Drizydraker0ger New Member

Thanks for giving me a mention in the list. But yeah Xeno is over rated. Everyone on the list deserves to be there.
  9. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

I scimmed through this a little bit, and it looks like a thread of big heads so what i gotta really say is......

:lol: who cares?

BIG HEAD MODE
    [​IMG]
  10. Reanimated Ace

Reanimated Ace New Member

DID SOMEBODY SAY

[​IMG]
  11. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

boooooooooo no mention.
  12. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

Snarf Snarf,

Snarf Snarf Snarf Snarf Snarf Snarf Snarf. Snarf Snarf Snarfity Snarf. Snarf Snarf Snarf Snarf Snarf Snarfity Snarf Snarf Snarf. Snarf Snarf. Snarf Snarf Snarf Snarf Snarfity Snarf.

SNARF SNARF SNAAAAAAAARF. :(

Snarfity Snarf,
    Snarf
  13. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

My name = on list. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: .
    gg everyone.
  14. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

15. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

DramaDramaDramaDramaDrama
  16. Waynezillatar

Waynezillatar New Member

Kckzi! No special mention for being the funniest guy on MNC? booo. Unfriended!
  17. SaintSeiya

SaintSeiya New Member

Got about 1/4 of the way through the wall. I'll read the rest tomorrow. This thread amuses me though. But it seems a bit childish :/
  18. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

LOOK WHOS NOT THE WORST!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAH
  19. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

20. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.