Tournament finals video! Up and ready to be viewed!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat Gameplay Videos' started by oultrabeatdowno, August 17, 2010.

1. oultrabeatdowno

oultrabeatdowno Member

2. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

This whole tournament went down in 4 hours?

If I knew there was going to be a tournament I would have signed up.
  3. SaintJ

SaintJ New Member

Yeah, I just heard about it last night and came here to find out about the tournament. I'm in for the next one. This game is very fun.
  4. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

I was going to record the finals -- but after the initial "unwelcomed guest" I forgot to hit record on our 2nd attempt. :(
  5. oultrabeatdowno

oultrabeatdowno Member

Ya, not sure how he joined. I was kind of upset when we had the game ended. I was also kind of upset when that jackbot was over healed. I swear I read it somewhere that they can't be, but oh well. Best tournament I have ever played in. Hope everyone who entered had fun and everyone who is going to enter have much more fun.
  6. XxXMullin13XxX

XxXMullin13XxX New Member

Logan sent me a message and I would have loved to play but I was too late will definately play in the next one when will the next one be?
  7. oultrabeatdowno

oultrabeatdowno Member

Not sure yet but they did say they were going to give more time for people to join. They said they want it way bigger. I'm guessing maybe about 10-20 teams hopefully (50-100 people).
  8. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

My GUESS is that there will be tournaments every monday...I mean, the game title just BEGS for it, right?
  9. oultrabeatdowno

oultrabeatdowno Member

Ya I personally think thats gonna happen. It's perfect for the game. When I heard the game I was like "what gonna happen on mondays?" If it's tournaments for prizes count me in!
  10. TrMako

TrMako New Member

Every Monday would be great... just wish we could start an hour or two later. Some of us have to work during the day. But I'm definitely down for a tournament if it's at a later time on weekdays... or virtually anytime on weekends.
  11. waterborn2o2p

waterborn2o2p New Member

Ugghh! I can't believe I missed this. Been reformatting my comuter since the weekend and thus missed the announcement. Looking forward to the next round. Thanks to the Uber Team for putting this together and congrats to the winners.
  12. xxrpggamemanxx

xxrpggamemanxx New Member

Was lots of fun. The last match lagged like heck for me. Every other match was fine though. I finished off the moneyball though xP I admit it was a little cheap I just ran past everyone and tossed 3 airstrikes because I just wanted it to be over.
  13. z Bumontherun z

z Bumontherun z New Member

the timing of the start is perfect because im in the UK and i had to stay up til midnight to play in it so for the committed it is great for the whole world.
  14. vvipeout

vvipeout New Member

SO MAD i missed the signups I was to busy playing and wasent on the forums. Hopefully I can get into the next one
  15. Phobos zYn

Phobos zYn New Member

This tournament was some of the most fun I've had playing the game. I really hope this becomes a Monday tradition :D
  16. oultrabeatdowno

oultrabeatdowno Member

Same here. I hope you guys watched the video of the last game.
  17. WOOKiEKiLL

WOOKiEKiLL New Member

I just found out about the tournament around midnight last night, but I am so down for the next one. I'm WOOKiEKiLL on live as well, just sign me up whenever the next one comes around.
  18. oultrabeatdowno

oultrabeatdowno Member

Same here I wanna be in the next one. Again!
  19. xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion New Member

No doubt. I totally missed this one because I was playing the game. Prizes or not I don't care I just want to get in on that tourny action and test my Assassin skills.
  20. oultrabeatdowno

oultrabeatdowno Member

Ya if they have no prizes they should have a wall of fame lol