Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

QUICKLY! TO THE .gif!

[​IMG]

AW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
  2. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

MLG, it's safe to assume that you will stop playing all video games the day you turn 18, correct?

Also, this:

http://www.theesa.com/facts/index.asp

Hmmm.....I guess most gamers are losers then, eh?
  3. Risk

Risk New Member

lul.. i think your the one that rages when in every private game against you, your always stuck in your base because your a garbage tank. Then you get mad and switch to assault so you can try and be useful.

As i said before.. you fail
  4. Undercover_Thudercat

:/

Good lord guys
  5. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

6. joker

joker Active Member

Destiny's most recent roster never played a match involving the full to-be roster. One time vs a mix of good players and performed well, would have been good close matches in either match of ****<>DES<>GP.

all 18 players involved were good players who understood the mechanics of teamwork, proper juice pushing, and the only statistic that mattered was the W

its stupid to see people among these 3 teams bickering especially those who were not the game changers for their teams, but their good role players

its even more stupid to see people outside these 3 teams ragging on members of them because there was a drastic drop after top 3, and teams like FoH (cough*risk) would get completely destroyed by ****/DES/GP.

so please lets be realistic, unless you're miracle, kzkci, or chaos, dont come here acting like you're the unstoppable force carrying your team, because you're not

p.s. **** does not have a standout superstar, which is even more of a testament to their teamwork
  7. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

YEAH, IF YOU INCLUDE YELLING AT EACH OTHER AND INSULTING EACH OTHER'S MOTHERS IN PARTY CHAT TEAMWORK!
  8. Undercover_Thudercat

Eh, they are all top 3 players. I'd say all of them are actually right on the money as #3 except Deadpool and Hawkshade, who would both be placed as #2 behind their GP counterparts.
  9. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

If i had to pick 1 of them who thinks they are it would be hawkshade or teapot. No one besides them talks highly about them self's.
  10. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

You're serious... Hawkshade is really good at tank. How can you make such a honestly ridiculous statement?
  11. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Some people on FoH have said some things that opened them up to being ragged on. I haven't done so and actually am excited that FoH and TEG are teams. Everyone on both FoH and TEG are some of the best players that still play.

MLG keeps on trollin' though. His team disbands so he can't play, his idols disband so he can't cheer them on, he has nothing left to do but talk ****. Find a post where I think highly of myself or even say that I'm better/the best. I'll find 10 of yours.

Come up with some new **** if you're going to keep trolling. You used to be a decent troll but now you're just boring.

My tank must suck if hawkshade isn't good.
  12. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Well said Teapot, and I think I'll take your sig as well.
  13. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

Everyone, lay off Risk. He's a tortured soul. He sends me poetry sometimes. So much rage bottled up in there.
  14. Undercover_Thudercat

The only reason why Risk thinks Hawkshade is a bad tank is because Risk's idea of a good tank is somebody who can stand on a spawn ring and charge 3 people as they come out of the gate.
  15. MLGIntervention

This game is dead why would i care about teams?
    Everyone i talk to says how bad you are including your own team mate's. Its pathetic.
    I understand you wont to **** ride me but its getting old. I already split your s*** open.
    You cant even be good at a arcade game. Your just like kckzi pathetic.
    Why do you keep saying troll i don't even know what that means.
    Your tank is horrible you can only play the easiest class in the game and your still bad at it.
  16. Risk

Risk New Member

My statement is 100% valid. Every private match against him he isn't able to push mid map with his tank because his aim with the product nade is sloppy, and after he dies a few times he ALWAYS switches to assault. At BEST he is a pub tank, no where near as good as Shammas, who you guys seem to compare him to.

First person to actually say something about FoH based on player skill not about how people act.

I sent you one message because i remember seeing your name on the fourms. Now everyime i see you, you always send me messages.

Not even close... he is bad for reasons i already mentioned in this post.
    Also FoH in privates doesn't sit on the spawn ring unless of course we push the other team there while we wait for our bots to make it to the base.

Who are you? All i know is your on feedles team which already makes me look down on you
  17. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Honestly, this is just embarrassing. HERE YOU GUYS ARE, A BUNCH OF GROWN OR ALMOST GROWN MEN, ARGUING ON A VIDEO GAME FORUM. Even I am not this pathetic.
  18. MLGIntervention

Say that again but this time without the sarcasm.
  19. Risk

Risk New Member

Nobody is arguing its called having a conversation.

Grow up.
  20. joker

joker Active Member

cute risk how you entirely dodge the material of what i write, because its solid fact.

remember, teapot's statement is about how you are some of the better players left. this is not to be misunderstood that your player skill is worth a damn, just that since majority of the better players have left the game, its time for garbage like you to become *choking* useful..

reminder to hawskade haters: he was/is on a top team (was bc **** was around when the game was still more competitive), and you are not. your assault is better than his? oh cool, is it better than miracle's? kckzi's? teapot's? nope. is your tank better than shammas, payne, hawshade? nope

if haters played half as good of a game as they talked, maybe they would have been on a top team too. all you guys do is talk about public achievements... congrats
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.