JRaw's Youtube Channel

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat Gameplay Videos' started by Jraw20, December 28, 2010.

1. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

JRaw, did you make a clone account?
  2. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Clone as in close to JRaw2O? Nope. Did you see someone posing as me? :eek:
  3. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

No, I just noticed this DesertfalcoN has his head really far up your ***. In this thread at least.
  4. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

If I knew you were gonna troll me, then I would have just ignored what you said entirely.
  5. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

I enjoyed watching your videos jraw. The tourny ones were great. :)
  6. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Thank you very much! I am going to start recording tomorrow again. Starting with my commentary on Sniping. Taking parents to lunch while they are in town, but after I get home, I will start recording again! :D!
  7. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

sounds good dude, good games earlier tonight too , too bad there was too much lag :(
  8. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Ya there was! The guys I was playin with didn't wanna play in it, so we bailed. :|
  9. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Well, in the midst of getting about 8 Uber Streaks tonight, I managed to get some good gameplay. One of which I will be doing commentary on(Sniper). I even got a good Assassin match with three lolmelee kills. I will have to edit them for time, but I will hopefully post at least the Assassin vid tomorrow.

I had a 49-2 game earlier, but I didn't think to start recording till I got to like 40-0. So I have the last part of that match on video, and will upload it as well.
    Last edited: March 20, 2011
  10. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

OH CRAP!
  11. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Here is an Assassin video. Not my best game by any means, but I did get 3 melee kills :D Lemme know what you think(Rate, comment, ect.)!

Assassin vid
  12. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Sorry for the SUPER late reply, Desert. But, my computer got a virus the other day and it wiped everything from my computer that was somewhat important to me. It kept my programs, but it deleted all my MNC files. That included my Sniper commentary video that I had. So if there is still any want for this, then I will try to make another one. Same thing for MNC videos in general. Hardly anyone gives any feedback at all.
  13. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

I still watch your vids jraw , i prob should make a you tube account so i can actually subscribe to it.
  14. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

I haven't made a video in over a month because no one comments or says anything about them. I ask for what kind of videos they wanna see, nothing. This thread is the 2nd most viewed thread in the gameplay section(Besides the mod thread and that guy who probably did 95% of all the views in the other one). Which means people are freakin watching my videos, just not posting anything about them. Xeno has me beat on views, but he constantly uploads new stuff. If people actually contributed to the discussion then I would be inclined to make more. Since you watch them, what do YOU want to see Nova?

P.S. I appreciate the support, Nova.
  15. F5in

F5in New Member

I think people entered the topic to see people calling you a spawn ring camper and how made you got. I know that's why I visit this topic. If fact, that's why I came in this time.
  16. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Umm id like to see some more of your snipe videos myself. Ill make a youtube account today and actually support some of these mnc videos guys. Seems to be alot of pc guys doing vids , and not enough 360ers.
  17. teapot

teapot Post Master General

You have any links to good scrims or competitive matches? I've seen maybe one gameplay by you and it was good. I'm thinking about starting a thread and compiling game play of each class in a competitive field.
  18. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

The only ones I have are listed on my channel. I haven't played in another team since those.
  19. truckus

truckus New Member

I'd really like to see this from you and other players. I've watched the matches between **** and GP, but I think they were from GP's point of view. I didn't really pay much attention to the names.

I did pick up a few small things from watching those and I've been hoping to see more competetive footage. Would be nice to have some commentary as to your thought process and why you make certain decisions.
  20. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Are you speaking about a Sniper standpoint? Or another class, seeing as I have at least one video from each class. If it wouldn't be a waste of my time(meaning that people would make use of it, give feedback), then I would be down for commentary on any class.