will uncle tully's funland come to xbox?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by BigMoneyBill, April 13, 2011.

1. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Doesn't that just make you lose faith in them even more?
  2. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Vortex, I think you should be a moderator. There's something so mysterious about you makes me think you would be a good, honest mod. You've been here and posting for a while and I don't recall any instances of bad mouthing. We probably don't need any more, but you would have my vote.
  3. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

I answered this in another thread.

Gentleman,

There is a size limit to a title update/ patch (not DLC) which at the time we did ours was 4MB. Since then we've seen 5, 8 and even bigger updates with different games. Not all games are treated with the same rules so go figure. No we're not trying to pull one over you as you're suggesting.

Also, your posts are just vicious. You don't need to attack us or make up stuff to make your point. It's getting old.
  4. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

thanks Ekanaut thats why we love you guys.
  5. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

This. The only people who see no hope, is people who choose to.

And for those with faith, proof isn't necesary (even though in this case, it is right here);
    For those without faith, proof isn't possible (even though in this case, IT IS RIGHT HERE).
  6. uzivatel

uzivatel New Member

I remember Valve and Kalypso promising to update their games only to announce few months later that the works on the updates were stopped. dtp did not even bother promising anything.
    I am going to wait and see. Who knows? I may as well be pleasantly surprised. Not that there is much else for me to do about it anyway.
  7. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Well, Gentleman, does that suit your desires? THANK YOU EKANAUT!
  8. zodiark1234

zodiark1234 New Member

In a way, it would seem that the PC version should still be called a Beta as it is a work in progress and is also used for various testing of new functions.
  9. HazeTheRipper

HazeTheRipper New Member

if you call the steam version still beta the 360 version would be a rly early beta oO
  10. zodiark1234

zodiark1234 New Member

Ha ha, I guess that's true. I'm sure if they were still called Beta, they'd have drawn in a lot more players.
  11. Stroodlez

Stroodlez New Member

I must say, I agree with Gentleman. I remember reading these threads months before release of the game and reading that MNC might not even come out on PC. Reading that they will keep the Xbox360 version updated and to stay ontop of things. Now, I feel pushed aside for the PC version, having to sit on the edge of my seat waiting for it to be released on Xbox360, forced to watch PC gameplay of new skins, maps, etc. After the first DLC content for MNC, Spunky Cola, I thought inside they were still with us, coming onto the computer to see all these new videos of new MNC content "Coming Soon", but to then be put back to tears to see that this is only for steam. Uber, I must say, I feel heart-broken
  12. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Uber even posted a sticky explaining this. PERHAPS YOU SHOULD READ IT.
  13. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I've changed my ways now, Stroodlez.

I am still a little peeved, however, as to why the "BUY NOW" option at the top only takes you to the Steam store page.
  14. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

I PM'd Eka about it.

But the future refused to change...
  15. An Artic Fox

An Artic Fox New Member

=D finally some clue we will get the patches!
  16. darkgamerone

darkgamerone New Member

ok so to me this is no excuse for the lack of updates i do understand that ms policies make it hard but they are not going to change so its up to you as a developer to work around these policies to find a way to make it work. :evil:
  17. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

You can't work around a policy you have to go through.
  18. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Plus the fact that Uber are a small developing company, give them a break, "darkgamerone".