Uber Wishlist

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by XFire_Team_Leader, August 16, 2010.

1. XFire_Team_Leader

XFire_Team_Leader New Member

First off, great game team! Second, much respect for making a Wishlist thread.

SIMPLE WISHLIST
    :arrow: Allow players to turn the music off for goodness sake. :lol:
    :arrow: Add a Win/Loss Ratio to the Locker Room Stats.
    :arrow: Add a few Turret Nodes in the middle of the map to add yet another level of objective to Crossfire.
    :arrow: Ability to name your Custom Classes.
    :idea: I understand that letting the game go into overtime is the penalty for not finishing off your opponent but Juice in Overtime needs to stop, NEEDS TO STOP! Even when I do it I'm just blown away by the ridiculousness of it.

NOT SO SIMPLE
    :arrow: Capture the "Flag" Great Mode potential for this game.
    :idea: TDM will never work for this game. MNC is strictly for objective. Please don't make TDM
    :arrow: Allow parties to travel together and stay together.
    :idea: I don't know how many times we have had a 6 person party and not once did we get host. On the other end of that I ALWAYS get host when I play alone.
    :arrow: Private Match options!!!!! Huge one here Uber.
    :arrow: Custom Blitz Settings. I love Blitz as much as the next guy but allowing us to set up how many waves, difficulty, and allow us to set what creeps we see would be amazing. And Spawn Rate as well. I want to be able to go crazy with nothing but non stop Bouncers everywhere! Bouncers are by far the coolest.
    :arrow: Obviously do something with the lag and disconnects.
    :idea: I love the Support but damn he needs to move slower or something with all of the shenanigans he can pull. PLEASE! Each class should be able to turn the tide but at least make them work for it. Firebase insanity, overhealed jack bots, constant gunner healing while deployed. Making him move slower is good enough for me.
    Any Additions will be made in red
  2. PuRe x MaGiCkZ x

PuRe x MaGiCkZ x New Member

The support moves fairly slowly anyway and if they slowed it down they would move at a literal snails pace
  3. Qbie

Qbie New Member

i would love to see a capture the flag mode as well. Me being an avid support player now i dont want them nerfed at all :lol:
  4. skriclee

skriclee New Member

PLEASE!!!!! all the audio on one slider is driving me BANAN'ERS

awesome game
    thnx
  5. Veruca

Veruca New Member

That's actually an interesting idea. How about making those Nodes neutral, so they can be build upon by either side? That way you really want to take the enemy turret down so you can build your own.
  6. GuysUnderMeSuck

GuysUnderMeSuck New Member

Pretty much agree with all of this, but please add that players should be able to chose teams on private match!