MyMNCServer - Report a hacker

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by LennardF1989, December 26, 2010.

1. Imadra

Imadra New Member

Typical response hey I dont cheat pretty much proof right there. You were and you were being pretty obvious with it. And also try reading the whole post before you reply.
  2. DelBoy

DelBoy New Member

Why is it that whenever I see a sniper score being posted, it never seems to ever push past the 60 kill threshold, unless it's a report about a hacker? :lol:

But yeah, G3's a sniper map. Don't send assassins or assaults to irritate them, and they'll become extremely lethal. That, and no video or screenie with loadsa people screaming hax isn't going to get the proof needed to validate a ban. Ash can correct me on this though.
  3. velo

velo New Member

I've been playing off and on since day one of the beta. With over 300 hours into this game, I would hope I'd have something to show for it. I've also been playing multiplayer FPS games most of my life (starting with Quakeworld), so I have naturally become pretty good at them.

Let me guess: you were the Gunner in that match? Headshots are extremely easy to pull off in this game on every class except Assassin and Assault. It doesn't matter if you're jetting through the air, especially with the way you were flying. Long, sustained jumps make it very easy to line one up.. it's almost like standing still.

Also, I like how you claim I had "jerky aiming" when I don't even recall you being in my lane once. Getting a good look from the other side of the map? :roll:
  4. MumO19

MumO19 New Member

Is that guy Versalox finally banned?
    Cause i seem to recall seeing him somewhere on Saturday...
  5. jrave

jrave Member

Kinda wondering if someone else is using the same name as Versalox... I have been in a few games with a sniper by that name and never spotted anything that made me think aimbot. Although that vid makes it pretty apparent.

In fact most of the aimbots I've seen the last week or two have been Assaults who have no concept of falloff damage and will unload clips into you at max range.
  6. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

typical response?
    What? You mean to call himself innocent when someone who just joined to post that someone cheats without showing any proof?

Listen, do yourself a favor.
    Get a video of him in action. It just sounds like you got owned hard and are raging
  7. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

Thats why it is important to do the "playerlist" command in game and screenshot it or to look up the player list in steam for people in the most recent games and get his homepage url.

We can compare the ID's
  8. heavensnight

heavensnight Member

i was doing well in a match yesterday and was called a hacker , once i mentioned im actually handicapped playing on a controller they started saying i have massive aim assist and still a cheat.. sigh
  9. DelBoy

DelBoy New Member

Anger and rage does not go well hand in hand with logic and rationality. :roll:
  10. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

I love when i get accused. I let them go on for a bit, then inform them that I help maintain the list that uber uses lol

usual reply "then its easier for you to get away with it"

priceless

... then a troll them for kills just to make them rage quit :)
  11. Proxus

Proxus Member

This weekend three clowns joined a server I was on and started bitching about how I was a confirmed hacker. I got excited and ran to the Internet to see if I could find someones footage of me raping their dumbass assassins running straight at me uncloaked. Sadly I found nothing :/. They tried to vote kick me 4 times before raging and attempting to vote kick the lowest score on their team lol. Another dude in the same game said he was gonna report me but I can't find that either :( I must not be trying hard enough...
  12. ars0n1st

ars0n1st Member

I witnessed this happening. Aeneas was the assassin.
  13. MumO19

MumO19 New Member

I dunno, i've seen him play assault and sniper, and every time i was in a server with him he was hacking...
  14. killien

killien Active Member

Any schmuck can change their name to Versalox, that's why the PlayerID is so important
  15. noyesknifer

noyesknifer Member

Just played with a guy named Machete a couple of minutes ago. He played very suspiciously as a sniper. My brother and I always got headshotted in the first shot, we never got body shotted, ever. I played tank and my brother played support. Hell, he even could headshot us when my brother was in shotgun range or I was in jetgun range. I don't have any proof but either be on the lookout for this guy or ban him, I know a hacker when I see one. This guy was no hentai or $texas or zutsumi, who like normal people can't headshot 100% of the time. This was the opposite for this guy, here's his steamid http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985765625/

EDIT:also, according to his steam id he has been knicked somehow by VAC.
  16. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

ban on file
    i will add him to the list
  17. thesnowninja

thesnowninja New Member

I generally avoid labeling people as hackers, because most of the time they are just good or have played the game a lot. But these two guys were pretty suspicious. One of them kept playing assassin, and would juice after killing six bots and no players. The other played as sniper and tank, and had insane accuracy. He would be shooting bots with a rail gun, and if I so much as peaked around a corner, he'd hit me once or twice before returning to the bots. It looked a lot like an aimbot. Unfortunately I do not have videos, but one of them has a screen shot on his steam profile that has him at 114 kills and 9 deaths.

The steam IDs are: STEAM_0:1:3794449 and STEAM_0:0:22535282.

Their nicknames were Igor Ranchynskyy and Breastpump Dickwarrior, but one of them changed it already, probably because I said I was going to report them. They claim to post here as Vlane and Verden.

Maybe these guys are just good, because they have both played over 300 hours. But it certainly seemed like they were using a hack.
  18. Vlane

Vlane New Member

I'M A HACKER. FEAR ME!

I was the assassin and verden was the sniper.

We had some serious laughs in Mumble, thank you for that good sir.

By the way, after he claimed we're hacking we said we play other classes. So we did. The game lasted one minute longer I think because I couldn't push bots properly as assault and verden just snips as tank.
    Last edited: May 13, 2011
  19. verden

verden New Member

I appreciate fanboys, but please, please.. this is too much :D

Yes. I am. Breastpump.... Dickwarriooooooooooor!
  20. Awpteamoose

Awpteamoose Active Member

God damn you, Vlane!