MyMNCServer - Report a hacker

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by LennardF1989, December 26, 2010.

1. Vlane

Vlane New Member

That's because I'm rarely at a 5 star rating. I die for that annihilator way too often.

Have to play more games with you and WhiteHawke though. Gonna join some today if you play.
    Last edited: April 15, 2011
  2. Snug

Snug New Member

You're such a diva!
    (sorry, off topic)
  3. Lyrae

Lyrae New Member

Steam user optikz. is an aimbotter. Unfortunately I have no video nor screenshots, but suffice to say he's got 2.2 hours of MNC as of right now, was up to 17-0 before people called him on it and he switched to Assassin and started dying, and regularly landed headshots with only one or two shots. He also has VAC bans on record.

Worst cases:
    -I lunged at him, he turned 90 degrees and headshot me in one shot at maybe two feet.
    -I was cloaked and walking, well out of visible range, and he headshot me in one shot. I wasn't visible in any way.
  4. Yanderman

Yanderman New Member

Steam user pepe le pew
    As of 8 minutes ago, playing Assault and running obvious aimbot/nospread cheats. Sittin' outside enemy spawn killing everyone in sight with the assault gun only, no missed shots, no spread at large distances, twitchin' around etc.

No video as I ragequit over mnc having the worst votekick system of all time.
  5. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

Yeah MNC needs a more accessible votekick system.
  6. jrave

jrave Member

We were able to votekick him on the 3rd attempt.. but man is it annoying trying to explain it.

Pinpoint accuracy with default class, ammo mule bot spawn to far bridge every shot hit. Falloff kept me alive but it was too obvious at that point.

Steel Peel he was sitting behind the solid wall next to their base, top floor. I took the back door and watched his icon follow an assassin running around below him between the wall and glass walls.

Sadly I do not have fraps to capture it. Khilde was sitting behind a glass wall and watched him burn clips on the wall trying to kill him.
  7. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

i already added him the other day
  8. DEPLOY

DEPLOY New Member

9. Vlane

Vlane New Member

versalox ain't new to this.
  10. DEPLOY

DEPLOY New Member

Why isn't he banned yet then? He just went 101 - 0 and he doesn't care, he freely admits he is aimbotting.
  11. Vlane

Vlane New Member

According to Dragon Ash he was already added.
  12. DEPLOY

DEPLOY New Member

Seems like he has found a way to bypass it then or using a different account. The vote kick system is retarded, either people don't listen or don't understand.
  13. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

let me clarify.

he was added to the list of people to be banned.

Uber bans people from the list as they put out updates.
    So for the map update, the ban list will go through as well. Which should be today or tomorrow.
  14. heavensnight

heavensnight Member

15. DelBoy

DelBoy New Member

Was that from a time after the latest update though? That would disagree with Ash's statement if it was.
  16. heavensnight

heavensnight Member

no i think it was last thurs so it would be the previous patch
  17. DelBoy

DelBoy New Member

I never understood why Uber has to release these new ban lists with new major updates rather than just add them in little minor ones which could come more regularly. :|
  18. Imadra

Imadra New Member

This guy
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/velocitas/

Was hacking earlier, got himself a nice big 50/(2 or 3) streak with some of that classic jerky aiming making all those super legit head shots while jumping from across grenade 3. If Fraps didnt destroy my computer I would have recorded it.
  19. velo

velo New Member

Please.. do record me next time.

I don't cheat, broseph.
  20. Zutsumi

Zutsumi Member

Leave an above average sniper unharassed in Grenade 3 and you get those kind of k/d. Move along.

Such as this http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005772475/screenshot/596934214572916462?tab=public

^ Used for example and not epeen purposes