DLC ideas

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by mrman165, August 5, 2010.

1. cazoofoo

cazoofoo New Member

I would like to see a capture the flag type game, maybe with...BACON!
  2. ROWAN1551

ROWAN1551 New Member

I would love that!, I always enjoy capture the flag style game modes.
  3. Hiero Glyph

Hiero Glyph New Member

Yeah, they could always create a 'Piggy Bank Blitz' mode where each team has a Piggy Bank that they are trying to protect. Whenever a team steals and captures the opposing team's Piggy Bank they get 1 point and the player capturing the Piggy Bank gets some money and possibly Bacon! Each time a team scores a point the other team gets a reinforcement of Bots. The more points a team scores, the higher the quality of bots the other team gets. In this manner if a game is very close the Bots will not matter much but if one team is losing by many points the Bots will make a big difference for them.
  4. Fishman

Fishman New Member

New Class:

Commando
    Weapon: Dual SMGS
    Side ARM: G8 Pisol ( fast shooting pistols)
    Abilities:
    Concentration: more accuracy from guns
    Triggerhappy: shoot faster
    Ghost: Harder to see when running
    Frog leap: increased hop distance
  5. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

you listed all passives as skills.
  6. lycan137

lycan137 New Member

im in favor of a new game style DLC or even something along the lines of new maps for both sides of the game blitz and crossfire
  7. mrman165

mrman165 New Member

im liking your ideas guys :)
  8. TobyWhat

TobyWhat New Member

Maybe, UE could hold a competition for community members to design maps and the best get chosen and created.

Would be a great way to boost PR and get some DLC ready at the same time 8D
  9. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

I think they should make a new game mode and release new maps.
  10. truckus

truckus New Member

Making a team death match mode would be a waste of space since Crossfire is already team death match to 90% of players :lol:

j/k i know thats not completely true.

Idk, it's tough to suggest something that doesn't have a good chance of being game breaking or community splitting.

New maps would be the safe way to go.
  11. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

I'd love to see some of these implemented into the game, however i don't feel new pros or protags are needed new pros would take waaay to long to rebalance into the game as would the upgrades, at least that's how I feel.

Though I really like the idea of new ingame things to spend your money on that are not turrets/ bots such as possibly buying a higher endorsement in game Ex. Start the game with no armor ability to buy armor gold for some extremely high price. Turret types would be nice as well as pros being able to pick what bots they spawn, (Stupid scramblers good for nothing) as well as new bots. Though what I think would be easy to put in would be extra classes because I love messing around but to often I forget to change them back to often, and I don't think it would take much time to add but I may be wrong. Anyway good post hopefully some of these will be implemented in the near future.
  12. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

New pros

:lol:
  13. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

Balance changes are a must. New maps would be nice. I think the pros should be saved for MNC2.
  14. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

So far, I'd like more ProTags, maps and exclusive IN-GAME content.
  15. Dudestien

Dudestien New Member

I think skins would be a really cool idea....
  16. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

Another thing I would like to see is the option to have a party on or not, pubstomping gets boring after a while and it's allways fun playing against your friends. Also in private matches you should be allowed to pick what team you go on