An Armorless Assault ;)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by skayeyeelel, April 17, 2011.

1. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

yall getting trolled. hard.
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

its not so much that.
    boom is a decent gunner .this is the first time he has played gunner heavily in months, but it used to be his main. same thing for me and the assault. i think we have the mindset for the classes we are now, and we do exceedingly better with boom on gunner and myself on assault.
  3. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

That's half the fun. Besides, we have to get this locked or else I'm going to look like an *** for posting an IBTL in a thread that doesn't even get locked!
  4. Pothocket

Pothocket New Member

LOL Right? This is why Tom doesn't like me, I explain things as simply as possible and he still gets confused and it's somehow my fault.
  5. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

:(
  6. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

i would never quit out against tommyboy ;)
  7. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

8. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Why will you guys not play us? Every time we try to play you guys come up with an excuse. You have claimed to have beaten grandprize before on GameBattles so why not play now?
    PS: Skill armor less assault=NO SKILL.
  9. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

UMMM kiddo uve never messaged us about a scrim ;)... oh and idk if they were"gp" on gamebattles but i do remember duecin all over the gts i can remember from thee team.. sooo ummm yea ive said this once il say it again for you since it cant get thew to your brain we will play when our team is on if u message me chump ;)
  10. Risk

Risk New Member

Better question is "Who is the "us" your talking about"

Last I heard when our team is on Des doesn't have all its members on and we want to scrim a real team of 6, not 6 people all from different teams.
  11. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Grandprize never has a full 6 on. So members of destiny would be subbing. Thats why we created granddestiny.
    We will play today i dont even know a time but we wont to play you guys so bad but you never play us :lol:.
    I was going to sub in for deadeye then you guys said wait 15min for moneyshot and you never messaged us back.
  12. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Pretty much. But, when it comes down to who should have fun, them (random people I don't know) or me (ME), then I'll pick me every time. Enjoy the interior of your spawn. ;)
  13. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Before one can talk ****, one must learn proper spelling and grammar.
  14. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Skill, you do realise the more you talk s*** about them, the more they will brag if they win? Try to tone it down a little please.
  15. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I agree with all of this. ^^^
  16. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

I've alredy classified Skill as a troll, and thus an idiot worth a minimal amount of my time. He cant honestly think hes that good, or hes retarded. Either way, my opinion of him plummetted when he actually gained a voice.
  17. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

lol r yew mi engliash teache now? lul lul lul lul lul D+ for daize hahahahahahahah love these forums even more now
  18. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

If you need tutoring, I would be happy to help. My price is $12 per hour, and no sessions longer than 3 hours.
  19. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

Il take 2 hours please ;)
  20. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

You're ugly lol.

But really, it makes me sad you are so proud over this security blanket of a poster, I hope one day you post a picture of yourself holding a highschool diploma but I do not see this happening.