An Armorless Assault ;)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by skayeyeelel, April 17, 2011.

1. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

no diff? most kills on team? 2nd most assist? lol SLAP
  2. lVloneyshot

lVloneyshot New Member

zatchmo is almost as bad as sokoto.... i sir am done.
  3. Risk

Risk New Member

Being a sub still means your part of that team...

And we didn't have our snipe so.. the outcome probably would of been the same :lol:
  4. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Wow, he has all his friends on with like 5 posts total. You know he's sick of hearing the truth. Also, when did you kill a not Support or Assassin without juice? I don't think you killed me without. And who's moneyshot and why is he judging me? Lol.
  5. lVloneyshot

lVloneyshot New Member

im who u should look out for, skills pit, im the backbone. zatchmo = trash.
  6. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

does everyone on your team aside from wildman think they are the best ever?

EDIT:
    why isnt agitating your gunner? he is one of the best.
  7. Risk

Risk New Member

Technically I haven't said I was the best while posting here.

I'm just explaining to Zatchmo that his logic of calling someone bad and useless, but then losing to that person is a fail logic.
  8. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

tom dont talk ; )
  9. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

But we are the best!!!!
    Nah, but we are pretty good imo, and hopefully get better with some practice

Agitating wanted me to go gunner, we are about the same skill( roughly) as support and gunner, so we switch it up whenever. Why didn't you go gunner?
  10. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

I've got Agitating and Moneyshot (I think) on my FL. When are we going to play? Hit me up.
  11. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

11 :)
  12. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

You still aren't the best in the game ;) :) :shock: :cool: :lol: :? :D
  13. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

because we work better switched over.

also: there is no way in hell agitating is "roughly the same skill" as you. i walk all over him whenever he plays gunner, and you are about the same skill level as me. im just trolling agitating.
    if i am correct (and im certain i am), agitating plays support because he doesnt actually have much skill outside of spawncamping to buff his k/d, so he gets put on the support class, or picks it himself to cover up his subtle lack of ability.

i am also perfectly fine with losing 2/3 as our first scrim with 2 replacements (not subs) against you. i actually found it hilarious that skill pulled a 36-5 or so on the match that they lost. nice stats, bro.

skill, by himself, is nothing without juice. pure and simple. i played a string of public matches with me and boom vs skill and moneyshot, and after skills 3rd match of losing and going negative, he actually left the lobby, put armor into his build, and came back.
    Last edited: April 19, 2011
  14. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Off topic
    Skill can we have the scrim a little eariler so I don't have to stay up until 3am plz!! They are fun but i'm already sleepy and have stuff to do in the mornings :|
  15. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Grr, sorry guys. I just got mad at Skill, I don't know how else to display my anger towards his very cocky attitude other than by calling him out, whether it be logical or not.

Yea, I'm not a sub, rage typing without thinking.
  16. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Please don't talk crap about me.

EDIT:
    If you meant 11 pm tonight, that's too late for us usually on weeknights. Most weekends it would be fine, but weeknights we prefer to play by 9:00 to 10:00 pm, Eastern.
    Last edited: April 19, 2011
  17. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

jacktrips' beard is a fake movie prop.
  18. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Meh your gunner (forgot name :L) was pretty bad imo. Gold rof is pretty much the same as silver rof (which he was running) so i almost always outmatching him with higher armour (although your brother was overhealing him a lot :/) and he needs better work with the claw.
    Agitating is a good support. He is always healing something, giving callouts (Unless Apathetic is screaming stuff at the top of his voice ;) ) and sacrificing his money for skills for building turrets. Just stop talking crap about people and can we just try to get along with eachother and not say "LOL he's bad herp a derp".

TL;DR You play gunner, Everyone stop talking s*** about eachother.
  19. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

tried that already, it works better the way it is now.
  20. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Really? :shock: Your gunner is pretty good imo. If you think playing assault is better then it's your loss.