The Leaving MNC for Brink Posts

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by nephandys, April 13, 2011.

1. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

And I will be one of them if it comes out before Brink.

Otherwise, I will be one of them if Brink doesn't own my gaming time.
  2. nephandys

nephandys Member

Don't get me wrong at no point was I trying to indicate that Uber isn't TEH BEST! cuz they are. Everyone makes mistakes.

Also thanks for all the Brink info. Lots of stuff I didn't know before.
  3. Aeadon

Aeadon New Member

Update will be coming soon enough and Brink will be the best class-based shooter (hatfortress2 need not apply) ever made.
  4. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

I love it now.
  5. Nayr

Nayr New Member

People are hyped for Brink on this forum? That's pretty cool, been following the game for over a year now. Glad to see other people interested in it. But people should play games they like, who cares if the dev leaves you hanging. Enjoy good games while you can.

Brink has been looking less and less good as time goes on though. The whole parkour and customization draw of the game is now mostly just customization. It's starting to look like COD where aiming down the sights is necessary for the majority of kills, which ruins any skill in the movement. Guess we'll wait and see until some good players get a hold of it. So far all we have is scrubs playing.
  6. Pothocket

Pothocket New Member

Is that what's happening in beta testing or...?
  7. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

Um...no? The parkour thing is still heavily involved in the gameplay. Everything they talked about the SMART system when it was being developed made it into the game. Wall-jumping, ledge grabbing, sliding, etc. Its all there

Every developer quote I read says that ADtS is completely unnecessary. And there are multiple abilities to even further make hip firing deadly.
  8. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I think he was trying to say that your mobility is limited depending on what build you use, like strong burly type people can move around as much whereas the skinny small type can go like, nearly everywhere.

But you are right, it's still a major part of the gameplay itself. One which I am looking forward too.