Getting Pros to Prematurely Juice: Do you do it?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by NeoCyberman, April 14, 2011.

1. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

I have found it is effective to scare others to juice prematurely preferable from long range. I find that getting them to juice before they get too close to the base gives them the false sense of danger and hope they can gt to my base on time.

When they run out before their mission is through they are at the mercy of our turrets and feel nothing but shame no matter how much their team assures "it happens to everyone".
  2. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

yup, it's a good tactic.

also, if i see them close to the base already, i stay back until they juice (especially sins), then i try to lvl 3 grapple them with the assault or lvl 3 charge with the tank to waste their time. (or ring out)

god i love ringing out juiced sins
  3. Kaeldian

Kaeldian New Member

I make it a point to pressure Pros with Juice for the same reasons. It's simular to how players would pressure the Doctor in Team Fortress 2 when he knew his Ubercharge was ready.

Not a bad move on their part to pop it, better it get used to preserve their streak than dying and it not get used at all. Nothing makes me facepalm more than getting rung out or otherwise insta killed with a full charge. *laughs*
  4. killien

killien Active Member

One of the really fun things is to hammer on someone so that they have to juice to survive then hit them with a charge3 grapple from the Assault causing a RingOut

Risky, but worth it
  5. Mail

Mail New Member

I almost always try to scare the hell out of anyone with juice, or kill them before they can pop it if possible. Gold rate of fire shotgun is a good way to cause premature activation.
  6. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

I do it all the time with Tank.
  7. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Wear something sleek and sexy, and rub their butt despite how sensitive they are.
    [​IMG]
  8. Kutharos

Kutharos Member

There have been a few times where I manage to ring out or just head shot people before they juice. Though when I was sniping a few times I would place traps in all common entrance points. Once I did see them juice I would stack as many trap on them to pretty much root their *** and let their juice wear out. This can lead them to being killed by the turrets or half the team gang up on them when juicing is done.
  9. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Its always a good idea to force someone to juice. It ether goes you kill him because he isn't paying attention and forgot he has juice or he juices kills you and you save a push he could of made killing your team.
  10. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Wow! Even you can have your moments. :D
  11. DEPLOY

DEPLOY New Member

I have major problems when I have juice and I'm under fire as I do not have a anti-ghosting keyboard so it's always a hassle to have to let go of a key to press Z to juice and many many times I been mashing the button while holding too many buttons and died :p
  12. RayHanley

RayHanley New Member

what did you bind l-ctrl to?