I had such high hopes.

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by destructamental, April 10, 2011.

1. destructamental

destructamental New Member

I had hoped this game would continue to grow. It deeply saddens me that I don't get any joy out of playing MNC anymore. I also don't get any enjoyment out of this forum except for maybe this off topic section.

I just can't play MNC anymore. The fun is officially gone. Every match is either a no challenge victory or a complete butt rape in the opposite direction.

I don't really know what I'm trying to accomplish by posting this except to maybe voice my sadness at how this game isn't any fun anymore. I've played with a few people on here and it was fun, but I can't play this game for hours on end any longer. Simply put, it isn't fun anymore

I don't believe the DLC is coming out and even if it does, too little too late. I'm not blaming Uber. I'm not blaming Microsoft. Placing blame would personally indicate that I still have hope.

I'm going to go get about 1.5 GB of my hard drive back now.
  2. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Try switching it up a little. SMG Sniper alone gave this game a huge lease of life for me. I got a Round The Horn with melees today.
  3. destructamental

destructamental New Member

Your guide is what made me try SMG sniper actually. Works GREAT I'll say. :)

I wanted this game to succeed. I told all my friends about it before it even released, 8 of my friends and I all bought it within the first month. 2 of those friends are married and live together.

I've been feeling abandoned for a long time now and I'm just going to distance myself from MNC so that when/if it dies, it won't hurt so bad.

I will not buy the PC version. Buying a game twice is dumb.
  4. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

MNC is like a fine cheese. It took a long time to make, it is a big step above most others of its kind... But sometimes you just get constipated so you go back to the cheap processed stuff.

Also, we aren't supposed to make these threads. Less QQ more constructive criticism.
  5. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

ITT: guys whines about matches not going his way, nobody has clever replies or cares to make one.
  6. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

^^^^
    clever reply.
  7. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

This was Sumo for me.

I'll recommend your next game, might just cover the gap until the next downloadable content for this game...

http://www.thinkwithportals.com/blog.php?id=5273&p=1
  8. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

I just don't binge on it and burn out. After weeks of Marvel 3, Vanquish, and Way of the Samurai 3, I was eager to go back.

Not to mention recording for Youtube and getting some satisfaction that some people are watching them.
  9. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

You'll be back. Don't worry. :D
  10. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

I don't think uber has got the point yet everyone is losing hope this game is so boring with no new DLC's.