Describe your best frag kill(s)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Zutsumi, April 4, 2011.

1. Robinson

Robinson New Member

Laying a sniper trap above the enemy jump pad on Grenade waiting for an unsuspecting *classgoeshere*. A semi-intelligent gunner flys over the trap and starts to spin up while an assault follows, triggers the trap freezing both of them at once. Double headshot, double rage-quit.
  2. TNine

TNine New Member

Quickscoped an assault on Lazeblazer, went to taunt. When i started the taunt, saw a few bullets flying by, and a sniper shot, and thought "well **** me".

Came out of taunt with quarter health, quickscope the sniper, quickscope the gunner.
  3. qwepir

qwepir New Member

4. Kutharos

Kutharos Member

During the Ammo Mule, I was playing as a gunner and saw a sniper knocking out bots. So I walked up and charged after him, strangely he didn't notice me. Hit a trap, and he still didn't notice me. At this point, I was like ^&*^ this, let's see how stupid I can pull this off. Walk all the way up to him, fly up and sumo slam him.

I didn't get the last laugh on this since apparently he was the admin for that server and booted my ***.
  5. MootPinks

MootPinks New Member

Hehehe nice, glad I could participate in your epic moment :)
  6. Xalerwons

Xalerwons New Member

Steel Peel, get a double kill on a support + sniper hanging way too close to the Rock-It turret.
  7. qwepir

qwepir New Member

What a ****-awful admin.
  8. Vlane

Vlane New Member

I'm just going to ask: That guys name wasn't "Admiral Anal" right?
  9. TheWilder

TheWilder New Member

I knew OD (Assault) will jump from a jump-pad, so i threw a bomb there and...a WILD SNORLAX0RHEADCRAB APPEARS, that was one of those lucky kills

Yesterday when I finaly got my All time Great pro tag (6-Fast Multikill)

When I placed an Air Strike on enemy Assasin (he was lvl10) and watched how that dude runs toward his Teammate (Which was in kinda impressive distance), the funny part was how his teammate (sniper) was shooting at him with his SMG and tryed to run away and exactly when that Assasin passed by the sniper, BOOM. The sniper whined so much :lol: :lol: :lol:

I played an impressive round as Assault and sometimes people start to play Assault as well as they see someone skilled, so on the first game there were 2 Assaults, on the second one there were like 5 (3 on enemy team).
    3v1 -> Bomb lvl 3, 2 starts to burn, AR finishes one, charge+AR kills second one, AR kills the last one which is trying to get back to the area. (Its a long time, when I was like lvl 60-80, these guys actualy werent noobs(Okay just a little bit :lol: ), as I remember they were like 30-50lvl, but yea, It wasnt a Hardcore epic skill kill, but i laughed deeply inside)

On LaseRazor area, I heard some sniper taunting, he was behind the respawn glass, I charged to him, headcrabbed him and then taunted next to him, In the moment his taunt finished, BOOM.

Also Triple Out-Ring thanks to Bullseye headcrab on Grenade III (Before the Assault patch)
  10. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Replace OD with Vlane and you just got OD's dream kill.

Congrats on getting the only protag that actually means something. Also took me quite some time to get it.
  11. TheWilder

TheWilder New Member

All it means is that you have been lucky as hell while you juiced
  12. MrHTRW

MrHTRW New Member

I got mine while I wasn't juiced.
  13. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I don't have to describe much because I have a video of it. There could be two, but one of them is in a unlisted video. (I am lazy and haven't added the titles and such)

So yeah I was meaning to do a clutch passive but instead bought charge 3, the rest just watch the video. It goes down around the 1 minute mark. Also if you keep watching past that 1 min. mark you'll se another "cool" kill.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKBlZdCke-8

I will finish the titles and such for the other video and when I do I'll post here.
  14. Myst

Myst New Member

I would describe it, but I actually caught it on video - 1:10 :)
  15. Mail

Mail New Member

Popped up behind a two support and two gunner group. Shotgunned both gunners, and killed one out of two supports before he could scurry off. It was overall a very fun game for me. This was about two rounds before wilder got his six kill multikill. On me, the bastard. :lol: