ToT/Recruiting

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Clans, Team, and Tournament' started by Oscar, March 5, 2011.

1. Oscar

Oscar New Member

[​IMG]
    Hey guys,what's up?
    [The Other Team] is a new EU clan looking for highly skilled players.
    We are competetive clan.
    We are searching for active players,with big k/d rates (over 2.0 ) per 1 (public)match.
    We are mostly in GMT+1 ,and GMT zone so it would be nice if you are in the same.
    We are searching for English-speaking players,that have microphone.

If you are interested ,and you want to apply,answer these questions :

What class are you playing?

Your k/d rate per match?

What timezone are you in?

How old are you?

How much active are you?

Do you have some comp. experience in some other MP games?

Members : (*=admin)
    [ToT]OscaR [09] (*)
    Last edited: March 8, 2011
  2. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Got your artwork finished:

[​IMG]

Sigs too in case you need them:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. Oscar

Oscar New Member

Thx,mate :) <3
  4. Oscar

Oscar New Member

*bump* cmon guys,I know that there is many of you :D.
  5. Oscar

Oscar New Member

6. humantriangle

humantriangle New Member

I am relatively new to MNC and I am looking for some training with a clan.
    I play as an assassin mainly and have only had the game for about a month. I get over 1:1 k/d ratio and usually in the top two players on pub servers.
    I am 20 and live in the UK (Nottinghamshire) and play mostly monday, tuesday and sunday nights but can make other times with notice too. I play drums and practise thursday nights though.

I have lots of experience in FPS and MMORPG games, and (in the day) help run a successful Guild on WoW (PvPness) and run an agency on Global Agenda (Hand2Hand). I have played most classic FPSs (incl. MoH, CoD 1/2/3/4 etc.). I take constructive criticism well and think I will pick up the game fast with a few tips and pointers.

I am looking for a UK (or at least an EU) clan and have a few friends with similar experience (if not more) that might be interest also :)

My Steam/MNC name is HumanTriangle. And yes, I have a mic (wouldn't do any clan match/training without one).

I feel like I am putting an ad in to a dating column...
  7. Cyrillius

Cyrillius New Member

Hi guys,
    I'm looking for a good clan with fun and competative MNC players. I'm 16, Dutch and live in the Netherlands, I'm fluent in English (except writing:p).
    I've been playing MNC since end 2010, beginning 2011 (when the free hat action was on steam) and play mostly tank but sometimes play gunner and able to play assault. k/d ratio is usually above 3:1 but I usually play against noobs though which is why I'm looking for a clan with some skill. I play daily at least 4 hours (not only MNC).
    I play RTS and FPS mostly, this includes Team Fortress 2 mostly, Red Orchestra and Darkest Hour as well, RTS games include Company of Heroes and Empire/Napoleon Total War.
    My MNC id is or Cyrillius and I have a mic and regularly use ventrilo.

P.S. humantriangle, you're right, that was weird:p