1. TowelWarrior

TowelWarrior New Member

So far I have been working on improving my own skills, but after a match of two pocket gunners, assassin and assault I have been wondering what the most optimal team build would be?
  2. fatMasticator

fatMasticator New Member

6 assassins duh...
  3. Rolos

Rolos New Member

Hmm I would say a good mixture of each class. Maybe 2 Support or 2 Gunners, but in the end of the day its whatever your team can pull off.
  4. Reizarvg

Reizarvg New Member

I'd say a Tank for the product grenade spam (great for Jackbots), 2 Supports for obvious reasons, 1 or 2 Gunners for the 'holy **** I'm dead in half a second!' effect, an Assault for his sense of style and then if you've only got 1 Gunner stick a Sniper in there for the suppression and psychological effect.

Or, you know, just have 6 assassins. That's cool too.
  5. inc0mplete

inc0mplete New Member

I think 2 support, 1 assassin, 1 gunner, 1 sniper, 1 assault.
  6. KahLriK

KahLriK New Member

1 Assassin
    2 Gunners
    2 Support
    1 Sniper

The assassin does what an assassin should.. Clear bots, clear turrets, kill key players.

The two Gunners run lanes and focus fire the moneyball whenever it's down. The sheer suppression of two dual miniguns is unbelievable.

The two Support players each pick a Gunner and puppyguard him the entire game. I faced a Gunner/Support combo earlier today that was excessively difficult to put down since the Support had a level 3 Firebase and the gunner was ALWAYS at full overheal. The only time I killed both of them was when I caught the support in a backstab with his firebase down, got off a smoke bomb, and killed the gunner because I managed to jump over his body slam and dodge enough minigun fire. It was the most difficult thing I've done in this game so far.

The Sniper pushes up with the team but stays just behind the Gunner and Support in whichever lane he chooses. You can throw the traps far enough for them to still be effective, and they provide a very strong base defense tool if you're forced to protect your moneyball in overtime.
  7. Shammas

Shammas New Member

1 sniper, 1 support, 1 tank, 1/2 assault, 1/2 gunner.
  8. supportFTW

supportFTW New Member

2 supports for turrets only 2 gunners for locking the front lines down and 2 assault for roaming
  9. tomin83r

tomin83r New Member

1 sniper 2 assains 1 assult 1 gunner 1 support
  10. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

Snipers in this game don't seem entirely necessary. I'd say at least 2 support and whatever else.
  11. Surberus

Surberus New Member

2 Supports seems to be almost unanimous on this thread, and I would play one if I didn't suck at it terribly.

I think a combination of 3 Gunners/Tanks/Assaults, your choice, is important for the ability to hold a lane. If I had to pick, I think I would take 2 Gunners/1 Assault.

I prefer Assassin over Sniper for the mobility and ability to change locations so quickly. Of course I also main an Assassin so I'm a little partial.