Love or Hate situation

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by XENONOX, April 5, 2011.

1. Try Hard Tank

Try Hard Tank New Member

Im not a jackbot but i think im good.
  2. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Im a jackbot your bad kid.
  3. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

I've never met a competent player who didn't run away when they were about to die.

Keep in mind i'm not taking sides, because I really don't care about whatever beef you have with each other.
  4. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Feedle.
  5. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Ok everybody can settle down , we have kissed and made up ... :mrgreen:
  6. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

go fruck your mom
  7. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

I lrove that 'r', drutchy! You my broy! (lroser)

Also, Nova, I've played you a few times over the past week or so, and you like to have a party (of 5 or so). Agitating and I beat your party of 5 (while both playing assassin), so I don't think you should be worrying about one player juice chaining.
  8. truckus

truckus New Member

you're silly. you pubstomp with your party of 5-6 all day. 2 days ago, GIII- assault with a bomb on the front spawn door, ice traps in the ring, gunner blindly mortaring the spawn, 3.3 firebase on the right bridge for you all to run back to whenever you're close to dying. And all that against me and complete nubs. it's not fair to blame you personally for the try-harding, and im not, but your friends are a little overzealous. This is just me getting some frustration out about that game :lol: dont think I have anything against you.

Xeno on the other hand often has to carry teams of scrubs just for the objective, while keeping the lolxenohunters in check. And from the videos you can see he juices mostly in tight spots to save his *** with red bar health and enemies approaching. The rest is for the sake of map control in a game that's stacked against him with a bunch of kids that feel they have to impress people on the forums.
  9. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

you rang?
  10. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

On topic esque:

While I've never had to put up with that, I will say I would be one of the people determined to kill you. At least once. Eventually. In the name of God.

It's simply human nature to want what we can't have.

Die for me Xeno? <3
  11. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

You got me.

/dead

Amen.
  12. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

*GASP* I DID IT. IN MAI SIG. NAO.
  13. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

Off Topic: hyyy look its LOL ITs XENO the level 0 with a 35.0 kd spread
  14. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Since I've started playing semi regularly again, I've only gotten fan mail, surprisingly. Most of it complimenting my tank guide or videos. Apparently, I've also written a gunner guide, which was news to me.

Before I quit, I got constant hate mail from decently well known people with a chip on their shoulder or people that I openly admitted were better than me. Never really understood it.
  15. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

I dunno. A popularity thing? Skill itself doesn't matter. It's just the reputation attached to your name.