I got some bad news guys...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by eternal, April 6, 2011.

1. duckling

duckling New Member

I hope we don't have to start using turkey bacon...
  2. Goose

Goose Active Member

I am not a disbeliever in the fine arts of baconry however I feel like it was not the news teams duty to report on those things seeing as how that girl was WAY to thin to love bacon as much as we do. :evil:
  3. eternal

eternal New Member

But do you love bacon as much as this guy?

[​IMG]
  4. XyzKiller

XyzKiller New Member

5. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Anyone watch "Chopped" on Food Network? They use bacon so much, I would blame this on them.

N00bs can't make tasty foods without wrapping it in bacon. That is such a n00b skillless tactic. Of course any burnt piece of meat you wrap in bacon will taste half presentable.

Oh, this should have been first: Why isn't this in the off-topic section?
  6. Goose

Goose Active Member

Because this isn't off topic. It is clearly relevant the the game and Uber seriously needs to implement something in the game to combat this pandemic.
  7. zenstar

zenstar New Member

Agreed! More free bacon ingame. If we can't afford it in the real world then Uber can provide us with virtual bacon.
  8. Mail

Mail New Member

Bacon makes you better at everything. I use bacon in many dishes, like clam chowder for example. Bacon improves nearly every sandwich. Even a BLT is better with added bacon, no matter how much bacon was originally in the sandwich.
  9. zenstar

zenstar New Member

Bacon even makes bacon better. Just add some more bacon to your bacon. If you want it even better-er then add bacon to that... keep going until explosions of awesome.

I think someone trying this has caused a bacon shortage and hence the hike in price.
  10. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest

What about Churros! HAYOOOO...No, really. I am serious. :|
  11. Wahrheit

Wahrheit New Member