Love or Hate situation

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by XENONOX, April 5, 2011.

1. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

If I see any forum name, i'll go out of my way to double grapple(gunner) you, or Melee you. Suck it.
  2. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I feel like this is a reference to something...
  3. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

You can do that all you wont i don't care just don't try and win like a try hard.
  4. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

It all depends on how the game is progressing, really. I dont' go out of my way to end games quickly anymore, because even though i'm not exceptionally good or anything, it isn't too hard to end the game when I choose to.

That being said, if I run into forumers or 'big names' in a game and they're just killfarming a team of randoms, I will go out of my way to make their lives hell. It's nothing personal, I just don't approve of killfarming or spawnkilling/pubstomping.
  5. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I hope he's talking about snarf and I :lol:
  6. ExT Insanity

ExT Insanity New Member

So if we see you, we should just roll over and accept the loss?
  7. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

When we say "don't try to win" or whatever, it means don't play the game like you life depends on it, it doesn't mean get completely steam rolled by us, it just means don't try to end the game as fast as possible.
  8. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

No, we can tell when someone try's to impress us.
    Just remember if you wont to impress us do it in a private not in a pub.
  9. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

Those were a fun few games. I didn't think we were try harding to win the game early, I thought it was going back and forth a good bit. I guess it would be good to know where the line is between not trying at all and getting flattened and trying too hard and playing to win. Seems like if you're not trying at all or you're not trying to win, all that's left is farming the other teams randoms while trying to avoid getting killed by everyone else.

...actually, that sounds kinda fun.
  10. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

I say that it is fair to play and win the game, but not to juice spam like juvenile kids on heroine.

If you see that "OVERDOSE" protag in the first 5 minutes of the game, that's a good indication that you're trying too hard.

Amen.
  11. teapot

teapot Post Master General

They were back and forth. If anyone has played with snarf you know he's on the bot lanes trying to get your ball down. Once it's town he's gonna try to keep it down. I'd rather play against someone trying hard to do that, then juice chain my ring. I don't care about K/D if I did I wouldn't kill nearly as many bots and use my juice to kill farm.
  12. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Xeno you are really one to talk about over juicing .......
  13. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

Hmm? I never said that I don't try in some games.

On the other hand, I don't have much of a choice when it's me, with a newbie that I had adopted to show him the ropes, and I have to face a team of 6.

And really, you fit the description of this topic perfectly.

Amen.
  14. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Well sorry i dont host it up with my chinese host all day and make vids taking on random nubs.
  15. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

When I lose, I accept a loss. I don't make excuses.

When I win, I don't brag. I don't rub it in their face.

It's a pub game.

I had fun and enjoy talking and laughing with people in party chats while people like you make this a V for vendetta game as you juice-target and taunt afterwards to reward yourself with the satisfaction of pub-stomping with a party of 6.

Please think twice before you post and further embarass BeaM.

Amen.
  16. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

inb4 deadpool ohsnap
  17. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

I just find it funny how you think your so good , make all these vids , where prob over half of them are on your host. Ive played on your host , and it lags alot for me . Why dont you make some vids of taking on actual decent players on the other team.
  18. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

I did.

Amen.
  19. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Alright im done , all I meant was dont be so against all your love hate stuff . When you juice alot and run away with assault when your almost dead all the time , people are going to look at your score and see you havn't died, and there going to target you .
  20. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

Or when they see he's a jackbot with a youtube channel.