Idea for gamer pictures.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Reifer, August 16, 2010.

1. Reifer

Reifer New Member

I would love for gamer pictures be made of the classes. There could be 2 packs, a Hotshots pack and an Icemen pack. the team roaster pictures at the start of the match can be used for them and have the team logo (at least part of the logo) behind them in the picture. I would buy both if there were made. what about the rest of you? :mrgreen:
  2. Rolos

Rolos New Member

Sounds like a good idea, maybe they could even throw in some pictures of the PitGirl or Mascot :)
  3. Spooze

Spooze New Member

I would def buy a pitgirl gamerpicture.
  4. The_Jx4

The_Jx4 New Member

A whole Pitgirl pack would suffice.
  5. Reifer

Reifer New Member

Yay a PitGirl and Mascot picture would be awesome as well as a just team logo pics, because who wouldn't want the Hotshots' logo as their gamerpicture. lol :mrgreen:
  6. Veruca

Veruca New Member

It's a shame PitGirl isn't an Avatar unlockable. Would have been nice to have her strutting her stuff, err, I mean constructing turrets, behind my Avatar. :p
  7. Rolo

Rolo New Member

I'd love to have the gamer pics, I won't pay for them though. I think any game I buy should come with the pics for free tbh. Not like I can't take a pic with my xbl camera of some MNC print outs and make my own pic. Just my 2 cents though.
  8. Someone9999

Someone9999 New Member

I thought they were already out. One of my friends had the mnc logo for his gamer pic.

It may be because his gamer pic was modded, but still.