MyMNCServer - Report a hacker

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by LennardF1989, December 26, 2010.

1. FatCatAttack

FatCatAttack New Member

Well that's an obvious one since he's advertising for commercial hacks. Yes they do make those and some of them even mail you a fancy box complete with manual too. A big one a while back was Enhanced Aim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKWYcXpXtrM&feature=fvst

Rage mode is the standard aimbot. "Legit" uses sophisticated algorithms to simulate hand movements like picking up and re-centering the mouse.
  2. heavensnight

heavensnight Member

i was in a match with him too yes he sure seems to be a cheater.. and then you have his name. "artificialaiming" F this guy.
  3. WhiteHawke

WhiteHawke New Member

This guy:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/artificialaimingnet/

is aimbotting. Just a direct link to his steam profile for easy access banning. I see he's been reported already. I assume he keeps buying the game over and over. Is there any way his hardware could just be banned by MAC? This would be far more effective than the current method, since he's been here since beta.
  4. jrave

jrave Member

What server did you guys run into him on? The only place I've seen him is the EGI 24/7 server. I've also seen a couple others aimbotting there as well. If they decide to edit the banlist given by Uber, I could see why he is still playing.
  5. d0ppelkekz-Mh

d0ppelkekz-Mh New Member

yeah i saw this bastard too,yesterday and a few minutes ago, he joind in the match,played 2 minutes with his Sniper and did a 18/0, but my team was winning ;D No matter, pls bann this bastard =(
  6. Jimbot

Jimbot New Member

Just finished a game with that guy.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I blacked out the chat because people were pretty mad and swearing.
  7. d0ppelkekz-Mh

d0ppelkekz-Mh New Member

lol, i cant believe it, he was detectet MONTHS ago and he is still palying ? great support
  8. Vlane

Vlane New Member

You can leave the forums you know. Then you don't have to put up with that.
  9. d0ppelkekz-Mh

d0ppelkekz-Mh New Member

uh yeah the 99/0 pro was speaking, dont waste my time, that guy is cheating a few months and plays every day, pew pew, hope he will kill u maybe understand me then haha
  10. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

you do know that you can change your name to anything, right?

not necessarily the same guy
  11. Llamatron

Llamatron New Member

Probably less expensive, more efficient and more anonymous than buying some banner ads if people put his site's url in clear text on gaming forums...
  12. Nekoh

Nekoh New Member

artificalaiming is back again or he didn't ever go away, either way it's getting extremely annoying as he doesn't seem to play on one particular server. It seems to be varied but I hope he gets banned soon.

He hit me when I was cloaked and mid smoke super jump :p
    Last edited by a moderator: April 4, 2011
  13. alanebro82

alanebro82 New Member

You guys need to stop posting that. In my last game with him, someone said, "Have fun with your ban." He replied with, "Been fun. And don't forget to advertise my site for me on Uber's forums."

He is clearly the site owner and is guaranteed to drum up hits on his website in order to sell more hacks.
  14. heavensnight

heavensnight Member

is it possible that its different people but they all have to use the same name (to advertise) in order to use the hack ?
  15. DelBoy

DelBoy New Member

Man, those things are more expensive to buy than the game itself. Quite a price to pay for something that equates to cheap, obnoxious thrills. :roll:

On a related note, it's not like MNC isn't a world where you're encouraged to buy skills. :lol:
  16. Coverop

Coverop New Member

17. DelBoy

DelBoy New Member

This whole page and the previous one has been about this same guy. :lol:

EDIT: Also, as a side note, 21:0 isn't quite over glorified enough to prove hacks being in the works, as quite a bunch of people are capable of that. At least the guy took some time off to kill 3 bots, but those were probably poor gremlins who got in the way. :?
  18. Vlane

Vlane New Member

19. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

20. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Funny because I played against him like an hour ago.