Class specific eliminator bot

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Sir Edgworth, August 16, 2010.

1. Sir Edgworth

Sir Edgworth New Member

Hey what classes spawn what bot?

I know:
    Assassin: Gremlin
    Engineer: Gap shot (80% sure)

Anyone know the others?
    My favorite bot is the gorilla looking one. Whats its name? Who spawns it?
  2. Terminal Happiness

Terminal Happiness New Member

I'm pretty sure tanks and gunners both spawn the bouncers. And Assault spawns the little buzzers. I guess that leaves the sniper to spawn the bots that zapp your skill (forgot the name).
  3. The Reaver

The Reaver New Member

Gunner/Tank: Bouncers
    Assault: Buzzers
    Assassin: Gremlin
    Sniper: Scrambler
    Support: Gapshot
  4. Sir Edgworth

Sir Edgworth New Member

ok thanks. I am going to start playing Tank or Gunner more often. Those bouncer bots are intimidating.
  5. Necroscourge

Necroscourge New Member

All of the bots have good use in the game. Gapshots may not get you many kills, but they will hammer down on turrets effectivly. As for bouncers, they can get you quite a few kills if you spam them right on arenas with plenty of low ground (Remember: Bots won't go to the high ground, with the exception of the dome in the middle of Ammo Mule Arena)
  6. FiercelyFuzzy

FiercelyFuzzy New Member

One of the most deadly tactics I've ever done, was me and my friend, Tank/Gunner combo, got kills and leveled up completely. Once we had a ton of money each, we both summoned 10 bouncers, ten on one side, ten on the other. Talking about racking up some kills...