More Private Match Options? Please take a look, Uber.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Digidestined, August 15, 2010.

1. Digidestined

Digidestined New Member

I was so excited for this game, it reminds me so much of TF2 and how I love that game. This game is just awesome for an arcade game and kudos to Uber for it. I would have honestly bought a retail version if you made one but there is just one major turn off about this game...

The limits of private matches. I was hoping to be able to make a team and play other teams on this game because this is a really team based game. Yet, I go to private matches and I can't even pick a side I want to be on and it randomly puts people on teams?

This game could be extremely competitive and MLG would probably put a ladder on it for Gamebattles if you could just fix the private match options.

Even if you don't like MLG or Gamebattles, just being able to get with a bunch of friends and play each other is always fun.

What you need to do is,

Add as much customization as possible to private matches (i.e. health, speed, etc...)
    Add a Join in Session Off button someone in the private match menu.
    Let us be able to pick teams in private matches.

Please Uber, take this into consideration, you would be so praised for this and you would make a lot of people happy.

If you agree with me, please say so in a post and support this!
  2. Nigga Swag

Nigga Swag New Member

**** yeah to customization
  3. Kitsu-Kun

Kitsu-Kun New Member

Options to pit your team against an enemy team for organized tournament/fun purposes is NEEDED.

However, customization options are the enemy. Add a few and before you know it, no one knows what the tournament standard rules are and everyone is playing their own version of the game.
  4. vintoks

vintoks Member

Yes more private options are important and well really help add to this game's lasting appeal for hardcore gamers and competitions.
  5. TangerineMoney

TangerineMoney New Member

Yea never thought about that before, nice post tho,

P.S- EVERYONE STOP ASKING UBER FOR MAPS THERE WORKING ON IT.
  6. Notorious

Notorious New Member

Please put more options into private matches, they get boring.
  7. RecChemForbin

RecChemForbin New Member

i agree, being able to pick sides is a must! definitely in private matches, but more importantly, if i join a public session with friends from a lobby we start, it should place us on the same teams instead of randomly doing it. i don't want to shoot my friends...i want to shoot your friends! so fix this crap
  8. TrggaMan

TrggaMan New Member

would br pretty great, and if mlg does ever pick it up, i would be looking for a team
  9. Drama

Drama New Member

I agree, there needs to be more options in Private Matches. It would also be nice to have a map selection option.

Please consider this, as this would put the game up even higher then it is now.
  10. Skydog

Skydog New Member

I support this.
  11. shadow391

shadow391 New Member

Yea Private Match Customization is Needed!!
  12. Nayr

Nayr New Member

Yep.
  13. Drama

Drama New Member

You have a team pandemic?
  14. shadow391

shadow391 New Member

Team for what?
  15. shadow391

shadow391 New Member

Anyone know what uberent said about this issue??
  16. quaabi

quaabi New Member

i support one hundered and three.
  17. TNT LotLP

TNT LotLP New Member

I agree, extra private match options.
  18. redleader

redleader New Member

Agreed, I'd like to be able to play like Left 4 Dead, where you can take a team of 4 and find another full team and take on a competitive group that works together. It would work very well here.

Also, if I'm with a group of people and we're just playing crossfire, why do I have to reinvite them every time the host drops? It happens after almost every game, I have to reinvite 2-4 people and then reselect quick match. It's annoying, why aren't they staying in my group?
  19. quaabi

quaabi New Member

I support:)!
  20. quaabi

quaabi New Member