Attention: All pub stompers, kill farmers, and spawn killers

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Undercover_Thudercat, April 3, 2011.

1. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

TEG is coming for you. You have been warned.
  2. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Who?

inb4exactlydoublekill
  3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Yeah, who?

EXACTLY DUBBLEKILL!!!
  4. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

The Electronic GRRRbles?
  5. Undercover_Thudercat

Note: when our party of 3 beats your party of 6 and then you quit, I WILL send you a message. SRS BUSINESS!

Also, no clue who teg is.
  6. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I was pub stomping with a party of 5 last night. :oops:
  7. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

8. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

There are other people who have been doing this ever since the game had its first clans. This is nothing new. Remember you are not the only ones.
  9. ExT Insanity

ExT Insanity New Member

TEG can't stop meh
  10. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

Alright, since it was an awesome scenario, i will explain:

We had 7 people in party chat. 1 in borderlands, 3 in one lobby, me and gamer#s, and snarf on his own. snarf got stuck on the wrong end of a 3v6 and the other team had gotten to the point where they had 4 guys and a firebase on the spawnring just going for kills.

snarf is one of those guys who wont leave midmatch for anything other than lag, so he didnt want to leave yet. instead, he sent us an invite. we all joined (at this point in the game, it was a 6v1) to see what we could do.

3 minutes left on the clockm and our ball was down to ~25%. i wasnt sure what snarf said when he said "spawn killing," so i took my gunner and walked out of the spawn room and got shredded by a gunner, assault, support, and a firebase.

respawn.

we all poured out of the spawnroom guns blazing and sent everyone, including the firebase to the spawnroom. my gunner and gamers support cuntinued to ake map control back while our tank and two assassins ripped up the bots.

for some reason or another, they had 4 lasers dfending their base, and nothing else. the assassins tore them up with the juice they got from bots as gamer and myself covered them.

bots on the ball.

we all got juice and killed their ball after about 10 seconds into overtime. we went from a decent spawntraping and 25% ball to us winning.

next game: cant think of any way to describe it other than massacre. i believe we had the game won before first jackbot. that lead to a host migration with me, snarf, gamer, and two of our friends in our own lobby.
  11. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Yall r beast
  12. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

cool story bro
    :lol:
  13. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

I pubstomp with a party of 3.... ? it's really not that hard
  14. Undercover_Thudercat

I don't know if this is trolling or if Feedle is just actually being mature and complimenting a foe on an epic triumph, but yeah. Twas an epic way to end a night of MNCing. When Tom joined, I was telling them to just stay in the spawn room and wait for the next game. Kudos to Tom for motivating me to get my *** out there and help get us the win.

Also, Tom, you missed it, but right before you got there it was pretty much raining airstrikes in our spawn room.
  15. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

Me, Kemical Enigma, Shocker General, Julious, and a few others were stomping today. We won 20 games over the course of 2 hours. It was HILARIOUS!!! I bet 10 of our games were won in 5 minutes or less. We weren't trying either, we were just playing around half of the time.
  16. KemicalEnigma

KemicalEnigma New Member

Greatest day... I'm still #3 for weekly wins. :lol:
  17. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

comin' ta getcha!
  18. Undercover_Thudercat

People who pub stomp and then quit once theyre losing are the bane of the MNC community. I LOL at them. Want to know how I got good at assassin? Getting my *** pounded by DeadEye and TheDude. Once you learn how to kill a wave of bots with a clawing, accuracy gunner who never misses a bullet is looking for you while a sniper is explode-shotting said bots, you can put up with just about anything.

If you pub stomp, fine. But I promise you that if you only play games you know you're going to win, you will never improve. I welcome an *** whoopin'.
  19. Undercover_Thudercat

(sorry for double post...too lazy to type the markup for quoting you)

The thing is, this isn't too bad. If you won 20 games in 20 hours, you weren't kill farming. I don't understand how you had any fun, but if you were actually ending the games and not, say, putting firebases and deployed gunners right in front of the spawn ring, with ice traps on the other exits, airstrikes raining down inside, and an assault bomb at the front exit.
  20. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Snarf, I think you've gotta be trying too hard. It sounds like it. I can't be bothered to put that kind of effort into a multiplayer game personally. It just sounds like a waste.