Great Connection

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Light My Pyre, April 2, 2011.

1. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

How much MB do I need to have a great connection.
    I lag all the time and I hate it.
  2. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

2mB download should be enough. Up and down.
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

That's the sucky part about Peer 2 Peer online games. You could have the best connection ever but if the host has a crap connection you'll lag.
  4. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

I live in Japan so how much MB do I need to play on US servers? (With no lag)
  5. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Ohh, that's a tough one.

It would more than likely be the host's problem than yours even if you have super internet.
  6. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

It's more about your ping than your bandwidth.
  7. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

So what you're saying is, not all Americans have a good server? And btw, how MB do you have/downloaded?
  8. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

I have a 15 or 20 mb connection, and I still have issues with lag. As others have said, if the host has a cruddy connection, everyone lags. I would say that you should get a 5 mb connection to be sure that no lag stems from you.
  9. xl G h o S 7 lx

xl G h o S 7 lx New Member

This game is just complete **** connection wise. Just tried playing 5-10 matches in a different lobby everytime, all unplayable and supremely laggy. Everyone in the lobby was from the U.S. I have a 30 mb upload 12mb download.
    I'd recommend just dropping the xbox version all together and go to PC where they get updates consistently and get to choose what server you want to play in.
  10. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

I'm planning to do that. This game is not for people who don't live in US since the beggining. I'm inlove with MNC but since we can't enjoy it, I'll sell my Xbox and buy my own PC and steam version on MNC. Not only MNC is laggy... Most of the games are. Microsoft are charging us because they can. I have zero faith on Xbox and I think Microsoft doesn't care about us Non American players. I hope you prove me wrong, Microsoft.
  11. heavensnight

heavensnight Member

location.
  12. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

13. heavensnight

heavensnight Member

sigh , this was after all.. inevitable. my 360 lived 2 long lives , the first was from nov 22 2005 to august 2006 RRoD, and my current while still fully functional is feeling dated.. also i dont appreciate the **** microsoft has pulled with this horrendous dashboard and most importantly i hate how they have developers jump through hoops to update and add to their games.

I will be back when or if a new update comes out but after playing with a custom configured xbox controller on pc it wont feel the same to use default controls again. And MNC will be the only other game to even come close to me playing on my now dusty xbox360. I wont lie im probably going to buy whatever next xbox that comes out. But until the next mnc update or full game , i will be doing my best to honor my xbox friends with many kills on pc MNC..from my controller to their mouse and keyboard.
  14. imfinity

imfinity New Member

[​IMG]

Despite the MS, the game works perfectly for me. Most of the time I don't even have that kind of delay when playing on American host. (BTW, I'm from Sweden)

And this is how my connection looks like to a swedish server.

[​IMG]