Kckzi Privates

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by kckzi, March 31, 2011.

1. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I'm going to start running random privates on a regular basis again. I removed a bunch of people from my friends list to make room for new players. So if you want to get involved, send me a message or post in here. There a few stipulations though:

1. Don't suck.
    2. Don't rage.
    3. Have thick skin (we make fun of everyone).
    4. Willing to drop a meaningless public game instantly to play privates.
    5. Patience.
    6. Schedule that means you'll be on at night, when these will be ran.
    7. Ability to play with people, you may or may not like.

Please no negative comments or "who cares" comments from people who haven't met the stipulations in the private games I ran in the past.
    Last edited: April 1, 2011
  2. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Depending on the time of night, I would enjoy these greatly.
  3. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

Define "suck". I have played with you before and you have run me over with your bombs. I am ranked in the top 1100 in kills, wins, and earnings. I am better than average, but I think I suck compared to you.
  4. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

5. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Damn! Rule #1 excludes me from playing with your privates.
  6. ExT Insanity

ExT Insanity New Member

Damn.

But they make feel good about my skill level :(

Are you actually making a schedule or are you saying to be on at night?
  7. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Depends according to class. Anyone can run around as a support and heal. As long as you are EFFECTIVE at your class, then it's fine. We don't measure skill by your stats at all typically (in fact, we make fun of people who only play for k/d), but you have to be a decent slayer and just be generally effective. Just be good at what YOUR class' job is.

Big thing is to have some slayer skill. Most people who don't play private games have a MAJOR problem when first getting into private games, because they are completely different then pubs. At first you are going to need thick skin to deal with the more experienced players negativity. You also need to be able to take advice from players who have played 500+ private matches already (me, miracle, chron, etc.).
  8. DeadStretch

Maybe if their advice wasn't so condescending it could be easier for other to and are willing to take. Jus' Sayin' ;)
  9. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

What Stretch said. Also, what time of night again?
  10. kckzi

kckzi New Member

That's why I've warned people to have thick skin. It is a way to improve your game and have FUN, especially if you come in with an open mind and throw out all preconceived notions. The biggest misconception is that we are just a bunch of angry gamers taking the game way to serious, when literally we just like balanced games.

Just be on at night in general. I'm not going to schedule any of these. They are more of a "whoever happens to be on and accept my party invite at the time" kind of thing. I just say be on a night, because it is impossible to get enough players on earlier in the day. At the same time, part of the fun is us making FUN of each other.
    Last edited: March 30, 2011
  11. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

1. If you think you have a decent idea of how to play the game, and you'd like a challenge, hit up kckzi and come play.

2. A little less flaming and venting from the veterans would be nice.

3. Newcomers that try to do their best and are willing to listen during the game would be even nicer.

Seriously, there's no reason to not try these out if you like this game. The first time I played in one of these (and kckzi was not on my FL at the time), I went into the game with the wrong idea for support. Kckzi definitely told me what I needed to be doing, but he was not a **** about it. I listened, and we ended up winning, AND I could tell that I helped, even though my stats weren't great.

Competitive play can be a lot of fun if you go into it with the right mindset. You will NOT be the best player in the game. There's a very good chance that you will go negative, in fact. But remember how fun it was to get better at the game in the first place? It kind of feels like that.

(also, remember you can mute people that are completely stupid and louder than necessary ;) )
  12. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

LIKE ME!
  13. DeadStretch

Rule #1 does rule out quite a bit or players. Just the fact that it's there alone could discourage players wanting to participate. ;)
  14. arbac

arbac Member

Sounds like fun. Sign me up. I'll throw you a FR when I get home from work in a bit. Feel free to send one first if you'd like.
  15. Metallic Rage

Metallic Rage New Member

I'm usually on evenings(after 7pm Central Standard Time).

Can't guarantee i won't suck seeing as how i've only played a handful of people on here and it's your opinion of me instead of my own.

Again, i'm always up for privates when i'm invited and playing solo.
  16. F5in

F5in New Member

I'd sure like to see some Kckzi privates.

WINK WINK
  17. Patch

Patch New Member

All my internet buddies grew tired of waiting for Uber, so now I need someone else to stroke my epeen.

I'm amused by this contradiction.

Must be matriculating from a community college.

So you expect everyone to drop what he's doing on a whim just for the privilege of playing with potential jerks?

You're such a hypocrite.

If you don't play like I do, don't bother.
  18. ExT Insanity

ExT Insanity New Member

19. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

That's Patch for ya.

Anyway, kckzi, you know I love your privates. I won't be on a lot next week because I have exams etc.
  20. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Patch, all negative Nancy's will be kicked out of AEROS. Sorry, that's just the way it is.