Introduce yourself..

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Ekanaut, April 18, 2010.

1. Totally Not Grec

Totally Not Grec New Member

No you're not, stop it with the one word posts
  2. Vlane

Vlane New Member

That was a three word post.
    Just sayin'.
  3. Brick

Brick New Member

Hello, I'm Brick.

I ussualy hate using forums but damn this game is really kick *** and for once i wouldn't mind being part of a community. I'm a video editor with a lot of spare time (and not enough work :( )
    I played alot...... aLOT of computer games and felt niglected when gaming became bigger for the consoles, but enough with the frowny frowns.

mnc is kickasstastic and i love it
    had a lot of fun meeting the devs at PAX east and winning that sweet sweet tank statue ( i wanted to buy the assault one but i was soooo broke when i got there)
    anyhow, w00t w00t keep up the good work.

and oh, assault ftw HOORAH
  4. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Assault? Too overused. Try the tank, you might be impressed if you use Armor/Rate/Skill, and spam railgun and product nade while hitting nearby enemies. Lots of defence and range, and a good tank can clear both bot lanes quickly from full map range while dying much less than assassins.

Anyway, if you are good you belong here at the forums, and if you aren't so good then you will be soon. Welcome.
  5. Brick

Brick New Member

i also play support and sniper

and my overall kdr is over 3.0 and im top 40 on the leaderboards at all times....
    also won the PAX East MNC tournement.

so yeah i think im pretty good, thanks for the welcome.

and from this point on i will not be cocky any longer :lol:
  6. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

He's also a lefty, and has strange theories about wired controllers interfering with keyboard signals of another computer :lol: ;)
  7. Brick

Brick New Member

no no paradox, that's tech. i was the short kid with the crew cut kickin' ***.
  8. ThePRLPer

ThePRLPer New Member

Hi my name Juan and I'm addicted to MNC. I take days off my work just to play this game and I sincerely love it. Currently play it on the 360 since I don't pc game. I watched xcals vids and that's how I learned to play my assassin and its pretty decent. Pushing the Bot Lane > Killing Pros.

I'm currently looking for a clan to play with since none of my friends play this game. PM me.

Last but not least, thanks to the community for all the guides. I want to pick up assault and support and the guides have great info.
  9. Biwact

Biwact New Member

Hi
    I'm Biwact and recently got MNC on the free weekend and have already grown to love this game. Mostly play on servers that are close to me, west USA, on the PC. Anyway I am looking forward in meeting some people to play MNC and just having a great time talking about this great game here, so if you want add me on Steam and lets get some MNC games gonin.
    I main Sin and some Snipe if anyone cares

Also XShadowStormX remember Pacman on Atari 2600 :D
  10. Mini

Mini New Member

Hi everyone,

I was searching on how to join these forums since I've been playing with many of the forum members lately and this seems to be the best place.

I'm known as [M] on xbox or as my gamer tag "x IVI i n i". I'm always open for pubs so don't hesitate sending me an invite.

Good talk.
  11. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

^^^^
    like enforcer. low level, really good.
  12. ApplePython

ApplePython New Member

I might as well for fun. I'm ApplePython. I learned of this game through some buddies and I abosolutely loved it. I heard it was supposed to be somewhat of a spiritual successor to TF2 which made think less of it. But as I played it, I thought of it more as a mix between League of Legends (or any DotA game, LoL just happens to be the one I'm fond of), TF2 and Guild Wars, which had quite the multiplayer back in its time when there was game balance.

I love to play as the Assassin and I trust me skills really in that class only. I understand many concepts behind the others classes, but my comfort rate with sins makes it much more easier to play this game. Everything behind sins, the field control, pushing bots, destroying turrets, it really made me feel like this class was meant for me. (more like carrying randoms. ;> )

Although I am (odds are) not as skilled as some professionals, I definitely plan on becoming an expert on this game. It really does have the most balanced PvP on the console.
  13. 3WJ

3WJ New Member

Howdy Folks.

I'm 3WJ (ThreeWittyJews is my xbox live tag). Recently just got this game today and am hooked. I'm attempting to be able to play at an 'acceptable' level fairly soon, but we shall see .

Look forward to hanging around the ole forums!

3WJ
  14. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Welcome to the forums, Jews.
  15. Moonwalker Morris

Moonwalker Morris New Member

Yo!

I'm friends with that Jews guy ^ right up there. I also just started playing this game today. Started out as an Assassin and I'm loving it. Did a lot of reading on the subject and it sounds complicated but I wanna get as good as it as I can! :D

Nice to meet you all and I'll see ya around the forums. :)

Morris.
  16. Emvee

Emvee New Member

Hi I'm Emvee. I play CoD games and recently picked up MNC.

I am awful at this game, but whatever it's still fun. GT: Symphonic Rock
    Last edited: April 1, 2011
  17. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

Emvee... You got a decent gamertag? :p
  18. B33rChiller

B33rChiller Member

Hey all,
    So I stumbled onto a video of a bunch of stunts being performed on youtube. I checked out some other videos by the same chap, and watched one about what he did for a living. Seems he was an animator working on this funny looking game, and it was coming out on steam soon. Hmmm.... this looks like fun. Wow that guy was using a keyboard as a weapon in a shooter? Maybe I'll pick that up. What a great purchase! It took me a long time to figure out how to be not entirely terrible, but it was FUN the whole time. I have a great time with this game, and encourage others (mostly people raging) to chill and enjoy all the humor to be had. These forums have been a great help in figuring out what I should be doing to succeed. I just need more time to put it into practice. I mostly play as a tank, since it seems easier to not die right away with him. I've been loving destroying the hell out of bots. I'm not the best at targeting pros, but I sure do love teaching those skinny little knife wielding girls the hard way not to grab onto the big armored guy with the beard and jet engine.
    Here's how it usually goes down:
    1. Get face stabbed
    2. Punch the hell out of her; or
    2. Charge
    3. SPAM grenade / railgun
    4. Taunt and laugh my *** off.
    Even better if I happen to line up the grapple to get a ring out right off the bat.
    All that being said, if I join a game, and there isn't a support, I will play support. I will heal, heal, heal, and heal some more anyone and anything that will take it, making sure to throw a hack on the nearest turret whenever the skill recharges.

Tl;Dr
    I'm B33rChiller.
    I love this game.
    I'm not the best, but have as much fun as anyone else.
  19. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Welcome to the forums! Oh yeah those vids. were of AZO I assume? Uber's resident Ninja.

Anyways glad you are enjoying the game and as do you time here on the forums!
  20. B33rChiller

B33rChiller Member

Hehe, yeah it was Azo's youtube channel that turned me on to this game. And DeadStretch, it was your tank guide that got me working on using the tank. Fun times all-round.