remember me in death

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Wishlist' started by sodiumbmx, March 25, 2011.

1. sodiumbmx

sodiumbmx New Member

I would like to see more detailed information on the death screen. In addition to who killed me i would like to see with what weapon(s) and maybe who assisted him.
    Sometimes when i get nuked its frustrating not knowing how that happened. And what i need to counter.
  2. Vlane

Vlane New Member

You see that in the killfeed.

Vlane + Xemion [jetgun symbol] random dude
  3. d-roy

d-roy Active Member

The killfeed disappears quickly and is rather small though. I'll second OP and put a notion down here that I'd like to see a more informative death screen.
  4. Brick

Brick New Member

killcam? what now?
  5. Ace42

Ace42 New Member

Team colours on the usernames would be nice, with a separate colour for stuff directly pertaining to me (my kills / deaths / assists)

And while we're at it, bigger text boxes for typing out messages, I can't even get a full sentence out without it being truncated and forcing me to type out another line.
  6. Xemion

Xemion New Member

i see what ya did there
  7. RayHanley

RayHanley New Member

that will be adequate

there should be some information on what killed you in the respawn screen since that, logically, is something people would want to know about when they are killed. shouldn't be too detailed since nobody would read all that in 6 seconds though.
  8. DehydratedWater

DehydratedWater New Member

THIS
  9. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

And improved voice chat.

And cheap health insurance.

And renewable energy.

You know things that are needed and require a lot of work.
  10. d-roy

d-roy Active Member

And a bacon/churro dispenser, so everytime I pick said food up, it dispenses one.
  11. arseface

arseface Post Master General

I need one of these in real life. It would be nice in MNC, but mandatory on my college campus.
  12. NeoCyberman

Dear god a churro and bacon machine dispenser.

I would murder a small animal for one of those.
  13. RayHanley

RayHanley New Member

now that someone mentions it; srsly, why hasn't someone invented these already D:
  14. NeoCyberman

You know I think i have an idea.

The machine would be loaded with refrigerated churro batter and a mechanical device would squeeze and cut off sections of batter at timed intervals and raise them out of the grease to be but in a windowed heat lamped enclosure to drain the grease while displaying that there is a fresh supply of churros.

I should give cooking churros a try and see how it can be mechanized. But bacon is a whole other deal. it requires more precision and human judgement.
  15. arseface

Cooking bacon can totally be regulated. An oven is a much more controlled environment than a frying pan, and you don't have to flip the bacon when you stick it in the oven.

When you design this wonderful machine you need to tell me how to make/buy one.
  16. RayHanley

RayHanley New Member

but will the bacon still be as crispy and greasily good if it's in the oven instead of being fried?
  17. DehydratedWater

DehydratedWater New Member

HERETIC
  18. arseface

I've never made bacon in an oven before, I just know(see woven bacon cheese thing earlier in the thread) it can be done. I still need to get some bacon and try out that culinary masterpiece.
  19. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

yeah, when I chat I usually just open the console (~ key) and use the "say" command. No limit that way!
  20. d-roy

d-roy Active Member

has stolen tildes place on my keyboard! Is there a way to bind console access to another key? I'm guessing somewhere in one of the .ini files or maybe a console command.