Subterfuge Competetive and Pub Play *Scrim Ready*

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Clans, Team, and Tournament' started by Agent, February 5, 2011.

1. Snug

Snug New Member

Re: Team Subterfuge Competetive and Pub Play

Just wanted to vouch for these guys. Played a few games with Billy and Agent and they had great play style.

Good luck recruiting =)
  2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans New Member

1) What is your Steam ID? http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/connormast12

2) How long have you been playing Monday Night Combat? Since the day it was offically released on PC and for a month or so on xbox. Currently have 38 hours on PC played.

3) What times or days are you typically online? 3:30 PM - 5:00/6:00 PM. Depends on how much school work I got. Then I almost always play between 12:00 and 1:30 AM. These times sometimes vary because I play other games with real life friends.

4) What is your average K/D ratio in a PUB match? 3.189 is what I have right now but I've had it as high as 3.6 when I played only sniper and I only play PUB at the moment.

5) What class(es) do you play? I love to play Tank, i'm very good with it. I also sometimes play Assassin but only if our team has no assassins to kill bots. I used to play Sniper a lot becuase it was so easy to get kills with, but I got tired of not winning because i'm setting up in our base shooting out and not helping anyone but myself. I'm more of a go negative and win the game kinda person.

6) Anything else that you'd like us to know? Well, I really want to join mostly for pubs, but I've always wanted to play competitively. I'm just tired of loosing games because my team can't tell the difference between allies and enemy's. In fact, I once played a game and someone on my team spent the entire game shooting our money ball.
  3. Toxinator

Toxinator New Member

1) What is your Steam ID?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/hemotox/

2) How long have you been playing Monday Night Combat?
    I have 70ish hours logged in MNC on Steam, and been playing for roughly 3-4 weeks i think

3) What times or days are you typically online?
    During the week usually after 5:00 (central time) but it can be kinda unpredictable. Weekends im more reliable

4) What is your average K/D ratio in a PUB match?
    In a balanced match ill pull anywhere between 3/1 to 6/1. But i generally stay more around the 3.5-4 mark.

5) What class(es) do you play?
    I play mostly Assault, tho i can still play Tank if need be

6) Anything else that you'd like us to know?
    Ring out kills are probably the second greatest thing since sliced bread, just behind bacon...
  4. Vissariov

Vissariov New Member

Morning bump.

More people should use mumble consistently. I'm getting lonesome. :p
  5. Lucky13

Lucky13 New Member

But youre never playing any games vis...
  6. Vissariov

Vissariov New Member

I don't play Steam related games (For the most part). Doesn't mean I don't play games ;P

And the fact that I'm a god awful MNC player. :lol:
  7. Xerces

Xerces New Member

1) What is your Steam ID? lloyd1911

2) How long have you been playing Monday Night Combat? Since beta, soo.. yeah.

3) What times or days are you typically online? I'm typically on late nights, or if I'm not working, anytime. But generally, I'll be on almost every night. I am also CST, so take that into consideration.

4) What is your average K/D ratio in a PUB match? My average KDR is 2.55, or somewhere around there. I almost always get above 3.00, apparently I had a slow start or something <.<

5) What class(es) do you play? I main assault, but I am a very capable gunner, and a decent support.

6) Anything else that you'd like us to know? Not really. Haven't really been too involve with the community, until now. I guess I do my talking ingame.
  8. DehydratedWater

DehydratedWater New Member

HAI AGENT!
  9. Vissariov

Vissariov New Member

AMG dehydrated, I don't get a hello? :(

(This is Pilot)
  10. Demigod At Play

Demigod At Play New Member

Hey there
    1) Steam ID: Stress Vault (link in sig)

2) I've been playing MNC since day 1 of the PC beta, about 125 hours. I managed to get to level 70-something during the beta and I think I'm around there again now.

3) I tend to be on late in the evenings and through the night.

4) My K/D is really inconsistent. I was hovering around 3.2 a couple weeks ago but it's gone down to just under 2.0 recently. In a pub match I'll usually go 3-7 as assassin/tank and 1-4 as any other class.

5) As the above might indicate, I almost exclusively play assassin but I'm not a bad tank either. Otherwise I might go gold accuracy gunner for laughs.

6) Aside from that I'm just a community college student with a couple long days throughout the week. I'm usually on all day on weekends. I'm on Pacific time but I stay up late. I'm also pretty savvy with photoshop so I'm always happy to make avatars/icons/sigs for friends.
  11. DehydratedWater

OH HAI PILOT! HOWS SUBTERFUGE DOING? BOTH HERE AND GA? IS AVA STILL A BULLSHIT?
  12. KiLL3r349

KiLL3r349 New Member

KiLL3r349

68 Hours Logged

All day, I am forever alone and don't go outside much :'(

3.0+

Tank, Gunner, Support

I love MNC, and a really good listener. I love to play with good people who actually know what they are doing. I can also get us a sponsorship from www.PureTrak.com if I join!
  13. LUDACHRIST

LUDACHRIST New Member

Pilot this is dogfort, over!
  14. destroided

destroided New Member

do u guys have a teamspeak id like to scrim with u, dogfort over n out
  15. Vissariov

Vissariov New Member

Just here and LoL, waiting on that APB to come out
    EDIT: And yes, AvA is still a piece of crap.

We use mumble.

/wave Hai Dogfort!
  16. DehydratedWater

HAI NOOBS! I WANT TO SCRIM YOU WITH A FEW FRIENDS. I FIGURE WE CAN BEAT YOU IF YOU GUYS PRACTICE AND WE DON'T SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE SOME IDEA OF SIMPLE GAME MECHANICS WHEN WE ROFLSTOMP YOU!

PS: PILOT AND AGENT WHY DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE ME ON STEAM? LIKE SERIOUSLY WTF IS THAT ****?
  17. DrFunk

DrFunk New Member

-Application Template-
    1) What is your Steam ID? - spektor@hotmail.com

2) How long have you been playing Monday Night Combat? Few days, 12 hours played as of now

3) What times or days are you typically online? 7 days a week, after 6:00PM EST, generally whenever I want too.. lol

4) What is your average K/D ratio in a PUB match? I'm assassin so I focus more on bots and guns, but in a general round I have 25 kills to about 8 deaths.

5) What class(es) do you play? Assassin only at the moment, want to perfect it before moving on.

6) Anything else that you'd like us to know? Played in a top 5 North American TFC team, and also played in a top league TF2 team. I have tons of experience in clans and have also had a hand at leadership. I'm 26 and from Ontario.
  18. diLLa

diLLa New Member

diLLa (add me on friends)

about a month

weekdays after 2 sometimes earlier, weekends are spotty but i can make arrangements

1.3 took me about 3 days to figure it out

assault, engineer, if i need to be i can play assassin and tank

I've been actively participating in the competitive scene since 15. I understand strats and placement, and i know how to stay dedicated
  19. Drex

Drex New Member

hola agent, just thought i'd pop by
  20. PandaFlavour

PandaFlavour New Member

-Application Template-
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985829082
    27 hours, bought the game 3/14 so I think thats a good bit of time.
    Usually nights (Pacific), quite often and can make scheduled skrims.
    I usually am more of an objective oriented player so usually around 1. I usually kill upwards of 100 bots per game.
    Assassin (Wouldn't mind playing support)
    As a relatively new player I still am unrefined. I have experience in competitive small group arena type play and am comfortable communicating and working as a team.