Shooting People but it doesn't register

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Spooze, August 14, 2010.

1. Spooze

Spooze New Member

I will be shooting people, sparks or whatever will shoot out, but they wont get hurt.. happens a lot, and makes me mad when they should be dead, but they just grapple me and im dead.

Happens a lot with me when im using the assault class.
  2. XenoS ZeroWing

XenoS ZeroWing New Member

I also have found this, normally against supports. I'll be playing a gunner and the supports just wont die. In another topic i said about this happening with assault but tbh, something seems wrong with the support hitboxes or something as killing them can be impossable.

just to make it clear, this is happening on servers that dont have any noticable lag, at closish range and with the aim right on them. The health bar will eather not move one bit or after a few seconds go down VERY slowly.

Not seen it on other classes unless its on a laggy server.
  3. hksonx

hksonx New Member

happens to me a lot
    at first thought they were overhealed by supports
    but sometimes even i shoot someone who is almost dead, i still got the sparks and their hp wont go down
  4. Kyou Kizu

Kyou Kizu New Member

Same. Especially shotgun shells to the face of an assassin. :/
    I thought it was lag as first, but I don't feel any lag other than that.
  5. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

Grapples and throwing bombs can all do the same problem, use up the skill but not count.

I think it's an internet packet issue or something because they are obviously not working sometimes.
  6. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

As far as I know, it's just a connection issue. It can even happen when games seem to be running smoothly.
  7. DevilAir

DevilAir New Member

I assure you, i use support and even from mid-long range a gunner /assault kill me VERY fast.

But yeah i've noticed that happening with the assassins. my shotguns blast connect but the health won't budge. :|
  8. ABAGOFWETSAND

ABAGOFWETSAND New Member

I had this issue yen my nat was strict. Once I opened it up everything was fine. It isn't a hitbox issue, it is for sure a lag issue
  9. Kyou Kizu

Kyou Kizu New Member

My NAT is open, and I still get it. A lot. :(
  10. Orion

Orion New Member

Yeah my NAT is open and in matches with no lag my Tank's Jet Gun won't register sometimes. Seems to happen most often against the Support and Assassin classes. Assassins though its only when they're cloaked and dashing so far. Also it seems to happen most often in overtime.
  11. XenoS ZeroWing

XenoS ZeroWing New Member

Normally yes, but sometimes it really bugs up. I'm talking half a clip of the minigun in the back of the head at 5 meters and nothing, then they just hurt gun me to death.

Now, in those same games 90% of the kills are fine and they have no noticable lag, yet the hits suddernly dont count. It happens against supports alot more than any other class.