Introduce yourself..

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Ekanaut, April 18, 2010.

1. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

Hellllllo everyone I was just going through the forums and found this and thought I might as well..
    So im 15 years old and Im not one of those little kids who annoys people, and I love gaming, I love sports and Im thinking of getting FIFA11 very soon and Im keen to join a team in MNC my GT is DesertFalcoN and I like to have fun in MNC.
  2. L-Spiro

L-Spiro New Member

Hello.

I am the CTO (head of technology) in a game company in Tokyo.
    I have worked for Ubisoft, Vivendi Universal, Eidos, Atari, Lucas Arts, Activision, and Konami, between game designer and lead programmer.
    I was a developer on Heroes of Might and Magic, Ghost Recon 2 Online, 187 Ride or Die, Catz 5, Dogz 5, Imagine Happy Cooking, Ready Steady Cook, Leisure Suit Larry Beach Volley, HOT PIXEL, After Dark: Flying Toaster, Bakugan, Fit for Rhythm, and more.

Monday Night Combat is an enjoyable way to pass the time and I wish the best to Uber Entertainment as it makes a name for itself in the gaming world. They are off to a good start.

L. Spiro
  3. salomdi

salomdi Active Member

i loled, but welcome to the forums, and that is an impressive history that you have there!
  4. L-Spiro

L-Spiro New Member

Thank you. I am always glad to see new companies joining the industry and I like Uber Entertainments style.
    At first I was just playing a game that was introduced to me by a friend (I never really play games unless a friend recommends them) but as I played it I could see the personality of the company shining through.
    It reminded me of some old projects I have done and how we as a team had a lot of fun working on those projects.
    I feel the same kind of energy from this game as we had back then and I hope for the best for Uber Entertainment.

L. Spiro
  5. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Welcome to the forums! Nice way to make your intro lol. Already winning brownie points with the fans of Uber :D! +1 from me :cool:
  6. Mr Dillon

Mr Dillon New Member

Hey all, I'm Kyle. I like videogames - particularly Guitar Hero and Street Fighter - playing real guitar, and generally being fantastic. I currently work at 7/11, damn that recession! As much free soda as I can drink and it's fairly quiet though. See you guys on Spunky Cola!
  7. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

Who?
  8. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I think I feel a B-B-B-B-B-BANHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMER will be cracking down here.
  9. Tigerhawk71

Tigerhawk71 Member

Hey all - have probably seen me posting around a bit by now. I'm a 25 year old Aussie Sin player for the PC version of MNC.

Currently finishing my study for my CCNA qualification.

Ordinarily i'd play Gunner as my general preference is the "Three B's" - Buckshot, Belt-Fed or Boom.

But my love of high powered weaponry is matched by my love of being a sneaky little ****er, and since my roommate has picked up Gunner i went with the Sin. We play in seperate rooms with almost no communication but always manage to support each other in any game we play.

I can enjoy almost any type of game (I am playing Pokemon Black as i write this.) And i'm one of those weird people who instantly puts a game on the hardest difficulty as a reflex. I enjoy pushing through the best challenge a game can present as much as i enjoy the experience as a whole.

My pet peeves are locked difficulties, snipers and people who think videogames are bad.

Look forward to clashing swords with any/all of you at some point. :)
  10. Totally Not Grec

Totally Not Grec New Member

Hi everybody! I'm new here, I hope we can all be friends!
  11. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

who are you?

i feel like i recognize you from somewhere...
  12. Totally Not Grec

Ya, I get that a lot.
  13. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Guess you are just that kind of person, that you always seem familiar.

BTW, nice signature TOM. Highlight ftw. I actually thought it was blank and accidentally highlighted the screen lol.
  14. Kurokenji

Kurokenji New Member

Huzzah everyone!
    I'm Kenji,and yah,am half-japanese. I actually live in France and enjoy strategy games,FPS,dotah and the like. MNC was introduced to me by a friend of mine,and I'm really looking forward to fight you like a spartan/get humiliated by you on the battlefield.
    Nothing much to say. I like good food,mechas,litterature,awkwardness,cyborgs,human anatomy,freckles,and weaponsmiths (preferably elvish,cyborg,with freckles. and magical powers while we're at it) :D
    I tend to dislike bad litterature (firestarters), glitter-vampires,rough trolling (the ones with finesse is rather ok),zerg rush,attention whores and cooked fish.
  15. Totally Not Grec

Cool, a Frenchie!

Are you fluent in French? You should help me practice French if you are.
  16. Kurokenji

Kurokenji New Member

I am dear,I grew up in geneva ,and they speak french there ^^ I'm a bit clumsier in english,tend to speak like an old man. PM me if ye want to contact me
  17. wtfyourdead

wtfyourdead New Member

HIYOOO!
    Names Jonathan but friends call me John. Hope we can get along and have a great time mowing down people with miniguns until someone blows our brains out.
    What else can i say? I love games but fav type has to class based games like TF2 and..of course MNC.
    Play drums :shock: and i have a crazy personality (usually i say so much **** your brain might melt in a pool of acid inside a cottage covered in snow while iam singing "Never Gonna Give You Up") which i think is strange for a 18 yr old but hey we cant all mature at the same speed.
    Fav class on MNC? Gunner. Why? Well if you think iam having a knife or a katana stuck inside my spinal cord you got another thing coming bub ill slam you so hard into the ground ill turn you into a pancake with a TWICH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you enjoy the message ill see you before you can see me :mrgreen: .
  18. Foolamancer

Foolamancer Member

I'm a solipsist so all of you exist only in my mind and I'm getting BORED.

Also hi. I'm on the XBox MNC circuit as Unbeliever913, Support extraordinaire. I sometimes moonlight as an Assault.
  19. tpsky

tpsky New Member

I like videogames, my favourite genres are casual and maybe the occasional First Person Shooter games. I'm currently 19 years of age, 20 on Christmas Day. Studying catering and hospitality at college, working towards a level 2 degree to become a full time chef. I'm a bloody smart-arse, plus I'm a jingoistic anglophile. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  20. Pathic Arem

Pathic Arem New Member