MNC 360 Poll

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Aeadon, March 9, 2011.

?

What 3 things does MNC 360 need most?

1. More Maps

173 vote(s)
    61.1%
  2. Balance Adjustments

89 vote(s)
    31.4%
  3. More Characters

38 vote(s)
    13.4%
  4. Better Matchmaking

127 vote(s)
    44.9%
  5. Better Performance

108 vote(s)
    38.2%
  6. More Game Modes

59 vote(s)
    20.8%
  7. Lots of small updates

48 vote(s)
    17.0%
  8. A few really big updates

50 vote(s)
    17.7%
  9. More meta game (protags, sponsors, etc)

31 vote(s)
    11.0%
  10. Exploits fixed

86 vote(s)
    30.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Maybe because only a handful of players do private matches so its not important to them at this time. I would love a couple of pages of settings though,

Which bots randomly spawn
    how fast you gain juice
    x2, x3, x4 health
    All players start with bacon
    free/cheap turrets
    annihilator kills all enemys/takes them to 50 percent health
    no clip

Would be fun.
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Just saying...
  3. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

In retrospect, I think I'd like a more maps instead of Balance Adjustments.
    Balance adjustments are pretty much done. Except for maybe the Assault.
    Last edited: March 15, 2011
  4. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

I want the juice bot, just saying.
  5. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Is there any way we can make this a meme?
  6. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

It...could be done...
  7. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Someone make a "Just sayin, brah!" with the Gunner tiki taunt already.
  8. Metallic Rage

Metallic Rage New Member

One big issue for me is split screen play. It works fine up until one of the players dies. Then it lags the screen pretty bad for a few moments. I play solo alot and so i said better matchmaking and performance as the main 2. A party of 3 or 4 will consistently dominate every map with ease unless another party comes in.

I play a lot of split-screen online as well. My buddy likes to charge in and dies fairly often. Almost any game with good players you're going to die at some point, even more so when playing with 4-5 other players who don't have the experience to compete against higher level people. Player 1 dies > 3 seconds later Player 1 spawns and terrible lag follows > Player 2 dies due to said lag > Player 1 is back on the field and lags himself into a firebase = dies again > player 2 is now lagging and will soon die > Repeat. When you're trying to keep people out of your base if they've been able to get in and then its just a pain. I've actually quit playing split screen because of this. Makes it EXTREMELY aggravating to play most classes and when you lag yourself off an edge if you dare move during spawning(and if you don't move the chance of dying goes up substantially anyway).

TLDR: Split-Screen lag is horrible and is my biggest peeve.
  9. syntaxbad

syntaxbad New Member

MATCHMAKING
    Balance Issues
    More Maps

I only voted for maps because we got three votes. Balance and functionality fixes (ESPECIALLY with respect to matchmaking/team balancing) should be the priority if there's only time for one thing.

Also, I didn't vote on Few Big/Lots of Litte fixes because I see that as a modifier for all the substnative issues brought up. Those two relate to HOW you want your fixes, not what fixes you want. So on that issue, I vote lots of little ones. I prefer low-hanging fruit to be fixed as quickly as possible and the harderstuff to be fixed when it is ready.
  10. Ludoc

Ludoc New Member

Maps are most important. Then glitches/balance fixes.
  11. Ultim4t3 Ninja

Ultim4t3 Ninja New Member

I think MNC needs some balance issues fixed. The Support needs to be buffed, and the Assault needs to be nerfed.

More more maps would be nice too! :D
  12. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

I'd really like another Blitz Map. But not like the last one where it only had one game mode. I mean another one that has Scramble, Playoff and Sudden Death.
  13. DeadStretch

YES!!!!!!!!! BLITZ NEEDS MORE MAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Was that loud enough? :p :lol:
  14. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Oh god, the matchmaking.

Yesterday, I was with a party of three and every goddamn time we would be together with another pubstomping party of three against < level 50 players. We wanted to play against them so bad, yet we were on their team every time.
  15. Just King

Just King New Member

I think the main thing I'd love it a little bit of tweaking in matchmaking. 9 times out of 10 when I search for a game with my friends we end up in the middle of the match on opposite teams. Even when we play through the match and end up on each other's team the following match, we usually want to quit at the end because the enemy team ends up spawn camping us.

Additionally, I would love to see new costumes come to the 360 so characters are a little more customizable. Instead of wanting new classes, I'd love for there to be other skills to choose from. I find myself only upgrading half of my skills for the most part and the other skills if I have money to burn. As a Gunner, I only use Level 3 Slam and my fully upgraded minigun, so it would be nice to have other skills to choose from for an entirely new strategy. Off the top of my head, I'd love to have a dash for the Gunner instead of deploy or grapple. I find myself in many situations where if I could just have a second to bank a corner I would end up survive a barrage of enemies.

I think the addition of new skills could help prevent some common tactics such as foiling a support from hiding behind a corner and over healing their firebase. For example, instead of the Sniper throwing an ice trap, he could throw a 'scrambler' trap. Throwing this would disable firebases and turrets for a few short seconds.

I really enjoy your game and can't wait to see where MNC ends up next!
  16. Pathic Arem

Pathic Arem New Member

17. Foolamancer

Foolamancer Member

What? Have you ever actually played the game? :shock:

Anyway, I voted for more maps, better performance, and better matchmaking. Really, only the latter two are necessary. I just put "more maps" because it would be nice to have them once the other two issues are fixed.

Better performance and matchmaking are critical, though. Lag is generally horrible when I play, and getting put on a team with a bunch of <50 newbies against a team of nothing but >80 pros happens a lot more often than you'd expect.
  18. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

This is why their will never be a competitive community in this game. Everyone is voting for better matchmaking not saying you shouldn't but playing with friends it is just to easy. Playing without friends i just get way to many kills and i get so much hate mail most new people tell me they wont play anymore because of me. If anything their should be matchmaking for prestiges like call of duty and all the new players can enjoy the game without higher skilled players.
  19. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

hahahahahahhahaahahahahaahhahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah
  20. DeadStretch

So what you are saying is when I play solo and go against a 6 player party I should think "oh well it helps the competitive community?"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.